Attracted by recent reviews I thought it was time for a visit.
External Link/Members Only60mins/£35+£20 tip.
Simply the best massage I've ever had. I feel fucking great now.
Contacted via text. Quick replies via trucaller text app.
Shop as already mentioned is on a parade of shops. Sign in window. Old sign set to be updated soon.
Upon entry I was meet by Hana. Hana was professionally dressed in a black tunic. I found her attractive, possibly in her thirties (?) but I find ages (especially Oriental ones hard to judge). Hana is really chatty and jovial. Her English is excellent.
Led through door straight into massage room. The door looks into reception but it does have one way glass (it's the contravision stuff that you see on buses).
Got undressed. Asked for a Thai massage. Said I would try medium. I didn't indicate any problem areas but Hana found them herself. I was most impressed. The message was superb. Lots of pressing and kneading. Hana was quite chat during the massage, making sure I was ok and gently enquiring about other massages that I'd had. Let her know if been to legit places and also enjoyed the odd HE too.
Haha mentioned that she takes pride in giving the best possible massage and I totally agree it was excellent. No hints of anything else on offer. Asked to turn over with about 15 mins to go and she did the legs.
I thought this was going to end legit (but taking a subtle cue from another review) I was happy with the way it ended.
Asked to sit on the edge of the massage table where Hana had a go at cracking my neck but I couldn't relax as if never had that done before. She did crack my back (the only masseuse that's done this for me) and it felt fantastic.
I'll definitely be back. Very impressed indeed.