Location.
A flat near Eccles tram station.
Easy to find, the entrance is up a flight of stairs.
I only saw the hallway and the bedroom, and they were clean and tidy enough
Small, with small breasts and a nice little bum.
She was dressed in trousers and a jumper with black underwear underneath.
Katy is a little reserved, or shy at first, but she soon began to warm up as things progressed. She kisses nicely and is warm and affectionate.
We both stripped down to our pants, and climbed onto the bed and started to kiss. before very long, Katy had her hand inside my underpants and was squeezing my cock. I responded by sucking her nipples.
She has small breasts, (which I like) but very suckable responsive nipples, which soon became quite firm, the more I sucked them.
It was time to go lower, so I pulled the black panties to one side to reveal a shaved, very neat little pussy.
It tasted every bit as good as it looked.
I worked my tongue on that clitoris, up and down, side to side, round in circles, while Katy closed her eyes and lay back. After 6 or 7 minutes, I felt her shudder. Not a huge shudder, but a shudder nevertheless. I wish that I'd continued for much longer, but it had been nearly a month since I'd last had an orgasm, and my balls felt ready to burst.
Katy now started sucking my cock. A beautifully soft and gentle technique. I could have let her carry on for hours, but could feel an increasing sense of urgency to unload my balls.
We resumed kissing once more, with Katy pumping away at my cock with her hand. My cock was now huge and rock hard.
I first felt the orgasm approaching a long way off in the distance, but it was soon upon me like an express train. I let out a moan as she continued to deep kiss me and pump away at my cock. The spunk finally came in spurt after spurt, shooting right up to my shoulder. A whole month's worth.
Some more gentle kissing, ten minutes to recover, and we dressed once more.
A long lingering kiss at the door, and I left, much happier.