External Link/Members OnlyI've looked at Amy's profile regularly since she first arrived at Premium but it's taken until now to get around to booking.
CommunicationsThis was a half hour booking for £60 made by phone with Premium’s very able “deputy telephonist”.
LocationAmy was working from an apartment in Jesmond. The parking is not great, with permit restrictions for all the streets nearby. However, this was an evening session so I was able to take a chance in a quiet street and I got away with it.
First impressionsAmy buzzed me in, and I realised that whilst I’d been to the building before, this was a different flat - a nicer one actually.
Amy welcomed me with a smile and I felt relaxed from the off. She was very keen to offer hospitality, so I accepted a glass of water. Amy was wearing a “schoolgirl” outfit comprising of a white blouse and tartan skirt, with bare legs. The stats on the website are accurate, meaning she’s in her mid 20s, with a curvy but firm body and massive boobs. I found her very attractive.
Main eventWe started standing up with decent, enthusiastic kissing. It wasn’t full on DFK, but there was some use of tongues.
Amy knelt down and performed some very good OWO. We then moved to the bed and she continued with some variation and occasional deep throat. Finally, she reached for a condom and we moved onto sex. This started with some energetic cowgirl then missionary and finally doggie. We switched back to oral to finish with CIM. At this point we were something like 25 minutes in, so we chatted as I cleaned up.
ConclusionI’m not sure why, but I previously had the impression that Amy was a bit “up herself” and had put off booking until this occasion where I was short of options. I couldn’t have been more wrong; she was very friendly and sweet. I haven’t returned yet, but I intend to when diaries and desire align.