Author Topic: TIFFANY_SNOW_XXX - (Outcall)  (Read 3966 times)


11 review(s) for X__MISS_SNOW_X (9 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline itsjay



Having been let down at the last minute I decided to go upscale price wise and sent Tiffany a message to see if she was available at the last minute.   Very quick response and within no time at all I was awaiting a knock on my hotel door.

She arrived dressed discretely with a suitcase full of toys (as requested).  She quickly got changed into something more suitable, perhaps, deliberately leaving the bathroom door ajar so I could see glimpses of her changing in the wardrobe mirror.  When she appeared, wow, just the look I love. 

I had asked for a light Dom session with plenty of teasing and she didn’t disappoint.  She quickly stripped the robe off I was wearing, pushed me back on the bed before producing the handcuffs.  OWO followed before she stopped and played with herself, the case of toys coming in very handy.  On with the hood but only after she had plugged in her wand.  Reverse cowgirl to start which was amazing before she turned round for normal CG.  She slowed the pace and started playing with her enlarged clit, first with her hand and then the wand.  What a sensation.   Once she had satisfied herself, she climbed off, removed the hood and started using the toys on me.  She kept me on edge for an age before letting me explode after some awesome OWO again. 

No idea about time but definitely no clock watching and stayed for a drink afterwards.  Not cheap at £250 for an hour outcall but, in my view, was VFM nonetheless.  Only downside was no kissing but everything else was spot on.


Offline Discord

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 173
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Nice review, sounds like a good time.  Think I had this one on my hot list at one point but never got around to trying to arrange a booking.  I see she maybe only does outcalls now though which rules her out for me.   
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 05:48:07 pm by Discord »
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years even though “punts once a year”
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline itsjay

If she goes back to In Calls then I fully recommend.  Price is steep but worth every penny.