Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fife girls got any feedback  (Read 3527 times)

james t kirk

Hi all

got 2 on my hot list looking to arrange a meet with cant find any reviews for them on ukp has any one had the  pleasure or displeasure of meeting them ?

Lily1994
External Link/Members Only

LUCY FIFE

Offline rhubarb

I've been looking into this lily person recently but something's weird about that profile... i'd say it's some sort of scam except there's no private gallery or mobile number which would be the obvious signs . She's not replying to any emails of anyone i know (although she reads some) so she might just be flakey? very cheap prices so i doubt she's trying to be very choosy with clients. if she wasn't offering webcam sessions i'd say it's fake instantly.
lucy's been there for years and is nice enough, although a little too vanilla for my tastes so i've not seen her for a long time.
I too would like more info on lily though..

Offline tazman1002001

Lucy looks like she has a great body...... What does she look like facially ....marks out of 10?

Also what's her flat like,...is it clean etc...I might just be tempted to try as something different than the normal Glasgow Scene.....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

D.Darko

I emailed lily and she deleted my email without even reading it....ho hum!!! :unknown:

I've met lucy and had a good time with her, facially she's really pretty. Can't say anything about her in-call place though. I met her in Edinburgh although the place she was using there was really clean and tidy.

james t kirk

bad news guys Lucy Fife is now Lucy Aberdeen  :scare:

Offline tazman1002001

Lets hope she becomes Lucy Glasgow some time soon.... :yahoo:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

gldrowranger

bad news guys Lucy Fife is now Lucy Aberdeen  :scare:

She is on tour. I don't think she would base in Aberdeen.

D.Darko

Lucy tours fairly regularly but I'm sure she's based in Dunfermline. When I saw her she was Lucy Edinburgh

SammyMustDie

I saw her in Dunfermline last weekend. Facially pretty nice looking, great personality and very comfortable incall flat.

james t kirk

had a punt with Lily1994 she is now working with a new profile on AW External Link/Members Only no pics on the new but this is the same Girl from this one  External Link/Members Only

will post a review at some point but a quick run down

true local scot girl
would put her 20 some thing age range body in good shape
no sign off being off her head on drugs witch is some i tend to mindful of given the price range.
services owo cim  protected sex
over all a pleasant girl   

Jamie50000

Hi there
Did you fuck her in Dunfermline as this is where I am based and if so where and how much did you pay and what did you get ....

Cheers jamie

Argento79

Met Lucy tonight.  Will post a review when i get the chance.  Overall, not great but not awful.  Wouldn't return.

Edinandy77

I know this is an old post but just saw it. Met Lily a few times firstly at flat in decent area of Dunfermline but was filthy inside, ashtrays and needles all over place. Most recently last year was I think at her mums house and very nice. She seems to have vanished off the scene now and I can't get back in touch with her.

Offline Courtney

I know this is an old post but just saw it. Met Lily a few times firstly at flat in decent area of Dunfermline but was filthy inside, ashtrays and needles all over place.

...and yet you went back. :crazy: :wacko:

Most recently last year was I think at her mums house and very nice. She seems to have vanished off the scene now and I can't get back in touch with her.

:cry: ..oh dear, what a shame. :music:

Offline Name Not Found

Most recently last year was I think at her mums house and very nice.

Maybe you'd have been better off shagging her mum?

Offline steelman

Looks like another lurker exposing themselves. Bringing up a post nearly 4 years old. I know things are slow at times in Fife but not that slow.

Offline Franco

Seeing as this got bumped, I may as well post this here than make yet another thread.

I've seen this sp crop up in Fife a handful of times over the last year or so and I've made contact a few times and even arranged a meet once, but for various reasons was never able to make my way there. She advertises for the majority of Fife but it seems like she bides in Kennoway when she's not touring elsewhere, which can raise some questions I'm sure. That out of the way, I'm just wondering if anyone else has took the plunge? Next time she makes an appearance I'll make an attempt either way probably because the sp situation looks like it's getting even worse with CeCe MQ disappearing and all the Welsh PG scams returning.