Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RO as paid 'extra'?  (Read 3530 times)

Offline sparkus

Saw a past regular recently (the usual "back to China" and return) and having never been asked for it before she said RO now incurred an extra £10.  I told her where to go but she said no one else had complained and if I liked it so much then I'd pay.

This isn't usually a thing on AW punts (most WGs who refuse it say it's not something they enjoy or it's "reserved for boyfriend"  :scare:) but last year I didn't get the usual lashings and lashings of gash during b2b sessions, so I wonder if other punters are perhaps happy to pay for what should be inclusive?

Online Jonestown

Not encountered this for many a year, been told no, it's not available, which is fair enough, but asking extra for RO would set up a really bad vibe for me, it would tell me I was wasting my time and money.

Offline sparkus

Not encountered this for many a year, been told no, it's not available, which is fair enough, but asking extra for RO would set up a really bad vibe for me, it would tell me I was wasting my time and money.

A couple of times in TCMland last year it happened (as in a stated extra on top of b2b).  Most of the time it has been available and enthusiastically received (one said no customer had ever asked her for it and most were just content with HJs).  Some Chinese 'doctors' claim it's unsafe though.  It's the house speciality in some shops (ORBS springs to mind).

Online Moby Dick

Tell her to lick her own fanny!!!

Offline winkywanky

Offline sparkus

Online Moby Dick

Offline gbyld87

Tbh it's something I can take or leave.

I'd rather they ask for extra for RO than up their price by a tenner outright, as it gives me the opt-out :)

Offline tesla

this is exactly my thought as well

Offline sparkus

One said she was on her period and I could "next time" - went back exactly one fortnight later and she said "No! It's still not clean after period."

Offline winkywanky

For something which admittedly gives some guys pleasure, but ultimately is very nice for the WG too and in no way is it wear and tear on her pussy, charging extra for Reverse Oral is just very churlish IMO.

I mean how many civvie girls complain about how their guy won't go down on them?  :unknown:

If a girl wanted to charge me extra for that, I wouldn't want to see her  :thumbsdown:.

What's the money for exactly, her spending an extra 5mins in-between punts, washing her fanny? She ought to be doing that anyway!  :rolleyes:

Offline sparkus

For something which admittedly gives some guys pleasure, but ultimately is very nice for the WG too and in no way is it wear and tear on her pussy, charging extra for Reverse Oral is just very churlish IMO.

I mean how many civvie girls complain about how their guy won't go down on them?  :unknown:

If a girl wanted to charge me extra for that, I wouldn't want to see her  :thumbsdown:.

What's the money for exactly, her spending an extra 5mins in-between punts, washing her fanny? She ought to be doing that anyway!  :rolleyes:

As I said, the nos are always:

"I don't like it," (fair enough)
"I only do it with my boyfriend" (WTF?)
"It's STI risk for me," (OK...)

I'm just wondering out aloud if in this case it's one of the above and she's trying to discourage.

I have refused to several times as well, in particular for older SPs who down there doesn't exactly look appetising  :vomit:
It does put a dampner on things.

Offline winkywanky

As I said, the nos are always:

"I don't like it," (fair enough)
"I only do it with my boyfriend" (WTF?)
"It's STI risk for me," (OK...)

I'm just wondering out aloud if in this case it's one of the above and she's trying to discourage.

I have refused to several times as well, in particular for older SPs who down there doesn't exactly look appetising  :vomit:
It does put a dampner on things.

I understand the nos, but for the sake of a tenner just don't allow it, full stop  :unknown:.

I think in 90% of cases it's just opportunistic bollocks, and another case of Golden-fanny syndrome  :rolleyes:.

Offline sparkus

I understand the nos, but for the sake of a tenner just don't allow it, full stop  :unknown:.

I think in 90% of cases it's just opportunistic bollocks, and another case of Golden-fanny syndrome  :rolleyes:.

It's always a tenner as well!  :dash:

I did pay a fiver once as the change from £30 for a £25 place was on the table and she said 'only for that too', that I didn't begrudge (she was older but it was still quite sweet).

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

I can see why gents would be pissed off with being charged extra for this and for the most part I agree with the statements and sentiments on here, however I'm going to shoot holes in the highlighted bit of your post, seeing as I own a vagina  ;)

It is on many occasions wear and tear on a fanny:_
* when their technique is poor,  leading to teeth and grazing delicate skin  :thumbsdown:
* when they have stubble it's like being licked out with sandpaper, rubbing the fuck out of my chuff with their stubbly chin as they try to get as deep as possible with their tongue is no pleasure,  you have no idea how painful that is believe me  :scare:
* when they don't actually do anything other than wiggle a tongue and dribble on you and the saliva runs down your arse crack  :vomit:
* when all they do is suck your clit so hard you may as well be in bed with a Dyson

I have had to coach many many clients on how to give pleasure in that area and tbh I have given up on some and asked them not to continue and taken it off the menue.

I don't charge for extras and don't like the practice but that's me and it's up to others what they do as it's up to you guys to vote with your wallets  :coolgirl:

Online Moby Dick

I can see why gents would be pissed off with being charged extra for this and for the most part I agree with the statements and sentiments on here, however I'm going to shoot holes in the highlighted bit of your post, seeing as I own a vagina  ;)

* when their technique is poor,  leading to teeth and grazing delicate skin  :thumbsdown:
* when they have stubble it's like being licked out with sandpaper, rubbing the fuck out of my chuff with their stubbly chin as they try to get as deep as possible with their tongue is no pleasure,  you have no idea how painful that is believe me  :scare:
* when they don't actually do anything other than wiggle a tongue and dribble on you and the saliva runs down your arse crack  :vomit:
* when all they do is suck your clit so hard you may as well be in bed with a Dyson

I have had to coach many many clients on how to give pleasure in that area and tbh I have given up on some and asked them not to continue and taken it off the menue.

I don't charge for extras and don't like the practice but that's me and it's up to others what they do as it's up to you guys to vote with your wallets  :coolgirl:
Can you lick your own fanny? 👅?

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
Can you lick your own fanny? 👅?

:lol: :lol: I bloody wish, I love the taste of me  :coolgirl:

Offline sparkus

:lol: :lol: I bloody wish, I love the taste of me  :coolgirl:

Never ceases to amaze me how many women seem to prefer/want to give oral after a dick's been inside them.

Offline winkywanky

Ah, the vagina monologues  :D.

OK, I concede, I was assuming all the guys were as good at it as me  ;)  :D

I'm glad that you personally don't charge extra for the cunni-lessons you give, although these are for the sake of all womankind, so fair play to you for that  :cool:.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
Never ceases to amaze me how many women seem to prefer/want to give oral after a dick's been inside them.

Why?

If you guys like the taste why wouldn't we?

And its horny  :blush:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

Ah, the vagina monologues  :D.

OK, I concede, I was assuming all the guys were as good at it as me  ;)  :D

I'm glad that you personally don't charge extra for the cunni-lessons you give, although these are for the sake of all womankind, so fair play to you for that  :cool:.
;) :coolgirl:

Offline cotton

God whod ever realised eating pussy was such a minefield no wonder so many guys are deserting in favour of transexuals  :hi:

Offline sparkus

Why?

If you guys like the taste why wouldn't we?

And its horny  :blush:

I don't like the taste of myself or my cum  :lol:

Come to think of it, some SPs have DFKd me after RO.  Never really thought about it until now!  :drinks:

Offline winkywanky

God whod ever realised eating pussy was such a minefield no wonder so many guys are deserting in favour of transexuals  :hi:

Equating a girl's pussy with a minefield is liable to offend, although those 'little explosions' can be rather nice to experience  :cool:.

Offline winkywanky

I don't like the taste of myself or my cum  :lol:

Come to think of it, some SPs have DFKd me after RO.  Never really thought about it until now!  :drinks:

My ex was a spunk-gobbler par excellence, but she would insist on snowballing it with me, like it or not  :lol:.

Offline sparkus

Equating a girl's pussy with a minefield is liable to offend, although those 'little explosions' can be rather nice to experience  :cool:.

You know what you're getting on sight with a pair of chebs, but down below you don't know until you try  :scare:

Offline sparkus

My ex was a spunk-gobbler par excellence, but she would insist on snowballing it with me, like it or not  :lol:.

It sadly never got to happen (and I am fucked if she reads this) but an ex's friend suggested to her that I empty myself into her (as in unload in her vag) and then my ex (then OH) lick it out as it would "bring us closer together as a couple".  She was deadly serious and said she'd done it before with another couple she knew, I only heard about it after the ex terminated their friendship  :dash:

Another ex (or more fb) said her ex also suggested the same thing ie. he chose another man to cum in her and he lick it out.  What she found most disturbing was that he had the friend already firmly in mind!

Offline winkywanky

You know what you're getting on sight with a pair of chebs, but down below you don't know until you try  :scare:

Always inhale deeply through your nose as you approach!

Re: the chebs, I'm not quite so sure, if they're the type that guys like to cum all over, beware!  :scare:  :D

Offline tynetunnel

I once had a booking with a pretty blonde 20 something WG and had a delightful time feasting on RO. She warned me before I commenced, that she would not kiss me again after RO. Of course she was joking and I spent ages down there giving her a good time, I do love a good RO session

When I’d finished the feast, it became clear that she hadn’t been joking. She would not kiss me again, even if I cleaned my teeth. Kissing was now totally not going to happen... and nothing would persuade her... weird or what?  :unknown:

I now realise I forgot to review this one, it’s over 6 months now so I can’t  :cry:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
I once had a booking with a pretty blonde 20 something WG and had a delightful time feasting on RO. She warned me before I commenced, that she would not kiss me again after RO. Of course she was joking and I spent ages down there giving her a good time, I do love a good RO session

When I’d finished the feast, it became clear that she hadn’t been joking. She would not kiss me again, even if I cleaned my teeth. Kissing was now totally not going to happen... and nothing would persuade her... weird or what?  :unknown:

I now realise I forgot to review this one, it’s over 6 months now so I can’t  :cry:

Hahaha I'd have been all over you like a rash

RO 60% of the time is good and 20% of the time its mindblowing,  for the other 20% see above  :lol:

I just don't think I could keep track if I charged extras for this kind of thing and it would totally dampen the mood and flow of a booking having to stop and say....oh sorry that's £10 extra or that's another £20 to rim me etc

It must be quite difficult navigating the extras minefield and ensuring you get what you have paid for or don't stray over the line and get accused of being a jerk

I'm off gents have fun with the tongue and remember No Stubble  :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 03:56:09 pm by MissWolf »

Offline B4bcock

I'm off gents have fun with the tongue and remember No Stubble  :lol: :lol:

An SP named Wolf, for no cash
Let punters go down on her gash
But the boys who had stubble
Would cause her some trouble
And bring her out in a rash

Offline winkywanky

Give that man the Poet Laureateship!  :thumbsup:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

:lol: :lol:😍

Offline winkywanky

I guess this must mean B4bcock, that you are infact a cunning linguist yourself?  :cool:

Offline winkywanky

MissWolf, I have no idea whether you and B4bcock are even within 500 miles of each other, nevertheless I feel as a mark of gratitude for that little ode dedicated to yourself (and bearing in mind you don't charge eextra for Receiving Oral) you ought to give him a free 30min booking where he is only allowed to lick your muff  :hi:.

Offline tynetunnel

Bloody brilliant!  :thumbsup:

Offline B4bcock

MissWolf, I have no idea whether you and B4bcock are even within 500 miles of each other, nevertheless I feel as a mark of gratitude for that little ode dedicated to yourself (and bearing in mind you don't charge eextra for Receiving Oral) you ought to give him a free 30min booking where he is only allowed to lick your muff  :hi:.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

I was gonna say don't hold your breath about the free booking B4bcock, but in actual fact if you're doing it right, that's exactly what you have to do  :rolleyes:.

Offline B4bcock

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
@winkywanky you make a terrible pimp  :lol:

I'm not allowed to flirt on here as you well know but I'm always happy to reward excellence  :coolgirl:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

Offline B4bcock

Quote from: MissWolf link=topic=271285.msg2773911#msg2773911

I'm not allowed to flirt on here as you well know but I'm always happy to reward excellence  :coolgirl:
[/quote

I'm sat here waiting and waiting
Whilst quietly masturbating
For if Miss Wolf calls
To drain my balls
It will be such a joy and elating.
 :rose:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
[quote author=MissWolf link=topic=271285.msg2773911#msg2773911

I'm sat here waiting and waiting
Whilst quietly masturbating
For if Miss Wolf calls
To drain my balls
It will be such a joy and elating.
 :rose:
Go to the top of the class  ;)

Offline peter purves

Anything can be extras including kissing!! - It's referred to as marketing!!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 06:40:48 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Cheers! Would not have foreseen so many reasons tbh!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline B4bcock

Go to the top of the class  ;)

Thank you, Miss, I'll bring you an apple.  If I misbehave, I guess you'll give me a good caning, (whilst suitably dressed, of course  :D).

Offline B4bcock

Cheers! Would not have foreseen so many reasons tbh!

Treat her with respect, guys.  She's worth it!

Offline freeze44

Offline tynetunnel

B4bcock has been bitten
By Miss Wolf, he’s clearly smitten
His poems are very fine
So that in very little time
She’s purring as cute as a kitten

:hi:

Offline B4bcock

B4bcock has been bitten
By Miss Wolf, he’s clearly smitten
His poems are very fine
So that in very little time
She’s purring as cute as a kitten

:hi:

:lol:    :thumbsup:

(BTW, guys, does anybody know if you can get EAS for a WG you haven't met.....just askin', like).