Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe Danny, Caerphilly, 07538738612  (Read 5906 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5579914) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Corus Boy

Danny openly admits that she has had previous profiles, I can't remember what names but most seemed involve the name Danny.

Visited for 30 minutes, ultimate GFE, £130.

Services were exactly as listed in her profile. I don't know what the differences between the 'normal' and 'ultimate' GFE are.

External Link/Members Only

Communications were excellent from the first AW email, to text messages and phone calls. Right down to perfect directions.  The drive was easy, parking on the house drive - I know some would not like that.

Danny was waiting at the gate, waved me in and I followed her to her place, which was perfectly suitable for a meeting.

Once inside and payment made Danny demonstrated her intimate, passionate and attentive claims. This started against a pillar next to the bed, unlimited passionate kissing,  fondling,  mutually undressing before falling onto the bed.

Kissing continued non stop, gentle fingering seemed to be well received,  no artificial lube required here.  Kissing moved south, and again Danny responded well.

A change of positions,  more kissing and the Danny moved down my body to repay my oral attentions.

I called for a pause and the passionate kissing continued before long my cock was back in Danny's mouth.  This time I had no mind to stop her and all the OWO culminated with CIM.

Danny slipped off for a quick clean up,  leaving me with a load of tissue.

On her return the intimacy continued with passion and enthusiasm until it was time to leave.

I met the lady in the black dress sitting outside on the garden bench, profile picture.  That front zipper dress was lovely for mutual undressing.  :)

Departed with wobbly legs,  a smile on my face and a promise to return.

Well recommended.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Nice one CB  :hi:

I like the sound of all that passionate DFK. May have to pay a visit to Caerphilly myself

Offline Steelworker

Sounds like a very good time had, CB  :thumbsup:

130 for 30 mins? Sounds quite steep though.

Offline Corus Boy

I don't disagree but if the extra bought the unreserved passion and unceasing kissing, I would pay it again over two lustlacking average £60 punts.

But I accept that might not be everyone's choice.

Offline Steelworker

I don't disagree but if the extra bought the unreserved passion and unceasing kissing, I would pay it again over two lustlacking average £60 punts.

But I accept that might not be everyone's choice.

Glad you enjoyed  :thumbsup:

Offline Dan Dastardly

Think it says £130 an hour

Offline crfc

« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 08:40:06 pm by crfc »

Offline Mil 34

What do you make of her fake pictures.

Offline Corus Boy

There was a picture on her profile that originally tempted me, but has gone now.

No face shown in it but the body and dress were accurate.

Within five minutes of arrival I didn't give photos any thought,  I was well distracted with the body and passion in my hands.

To answer the pricing query, £130 is for 30 minutes of Danny's Ultimate GFE. I don't know what the extra £40 surcharge buys but I guess you could ask?

All I can say is that I considered the punt value for money.

Offline snaitram99

Have you forsaken the Chinese girls these days CB? They will be disappointed  :(  :cry:

Offline Corus Boy

Have you forsaken the Chinese girls these days CB? They will be disappointed  :(  :cry:

I'm always looking but there is a lack of consistent quality of late.

Offline Proton

Nice one CB  :hi:

I like the sound of all that passionate DFK. May have to pay a visit to Caerphilly myself

A trip over the near by hill, certainly sounds very interesting idea. That was good feedback CB.   :drinks:

Still enjoying the few visits to the Chinese on "Hangman junction"   :D 

Offline Happyguylucky

A trip over the near by hill, certainly sounds very interesting idea. That was good feedback CB.   :drinks:

Still enjoying the few visits to the Chinese on "Hangman junction"   :D

Hi Proton, what Chinese on hangman junction please?
I would like to pay a visit if they are nice?
Thanks HGL :thumbsup:

Offline Happyguylucky

Sorry Proton, I just saw your review thanks, I have tried to contact them but I cannot get any reply are they still there?

Offline Proton

Sorry Proton, I just saw your review thanks, I have tried to contact them but I cannot get any reply are they still there?

I tend to use WhatsApp and have always had a response within a few minutes and sometimes new photos. (so hope I have been of some help)  :drinks:
  Who ever I text with appears to understand me for certain and occasionally can be amusing. +447846049222

Offline CardiffCentral

Two slightly blurry pics on her AW page are clearly showing a younger, slimmer girl. I really find it difficult how some girls can justify putting up pics of other women!! The rest of the pics show an older, paler, less toned older woman.  :dash:

Offline Mil 34

She must have about 4 profiles in all over her history on aw.
If she was Romanian then everyone would be screaming bait and switch.
It’s not right to be honest. While she was a good punt and nice lady. Her pictures are very misleading.
If she advertised as her true self she would still be busy as there is a market for the mature lady.

Offline Gastroboy

Two slightly blurry pics on her AW page are clearly showing a younger, slimmer girl. I really find it difficult how some girls can justify putting up pics of other women!! The rest of the pics show an older, paler, less toned older woman.  :dash:
All the pics on her profile today are of her. ( don’t know about pg though)

Offline Mil 34

Yes they are, looks like someone has alerted her of these comments :thumbsup:

Offline Corus Boy

A second visit to Danny today.

It was always on the cards but when I noticed that Danny had an offer on her profile, her Ultimate GFE, one hour, £130, I was straight on the phone.

Warning!!!!!

An hour with Danny will leave you with tired and tender lips! :) :) :)

If DFK were to become an Olympic sport, Wales has the Gold medal!

This hour meet, was exactly like the last, only longer and more passionate and longer. Oh and Danny was wearing the front zippered, red dress from her profile.

Well recommended.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 02:55:35 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

She does sound like the sort of SP I like CB. But I'm still confused by the difference between GFE and ultimate GFE.

I get charging extra for an extra service, eg anal. But I'm less supportive of extra costs for degrees of service

Offline Corus Boy

She does sound like the sort of SP I like CB. But I'm still confused by the difference between GFE and ultimate GFE.

I get charging extra for an extra service, eg anal. But I'm less supportive of extra costs for degrees of service

Nor do I GP.

I'm guessing that it buys the unrestrained GFK and passion.

I find comms with Danny easy so just email her and ask.

I've just emailed and asked for you.

Of course it could be that I get all of that because of my stunning good looks and athletic body! :)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 12:21:57 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Thanks CB. I'm also the embodiment of athletic good looks so I'll probably get the same treatment as you  :rolleyes:

Offline Corus Boy

Thanks CB. I'm also the embodiment of athletic good looks so I'll probably get the same treatment as you  :rolleyes:

PMSL

Offline Steelworker

She’s lucky to be surrounded by so many Adonises  :D

Offline Corus Boy

She’s lucky to be surrounded by so many Adonises  :D

Are you joining the club Steelworker?

Offline Steelworker

Are you joining the club Steelworker?

I may well do so. I qualify.  :thumbsup:

Offline Corus Boy

Another visit to Danny completed.

Now well addicted to the Ultimate GFE and partaking of an hour at £160.

Have to say an hour with Danny is non stop passion and worth every pound.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Saw her myself recently, following CB's recommendations.

Review to follow. Not the best looking, but excellent service and certainly a positive

Offline Corus Boy

Saw her myself recently, following CB's recommendations.

Review to follow. Not the best looking, but excellent service and certainly a positive

But not unattractive?

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Just posted my review. Not unattractive, but not a glamour puss either