Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Begonia Therapy, Southampton  (Read 3689 times)

Offline 44ster

External Link/Members Only

I booked an hour’s Swedish a couple of weeks ago via their online system & received an official looking confirmation by email an hour later. It seemed only two ladies would be working, Therapist 1 Therapist 2! It turned out I was to be allocated #1.

The shop is just outside the city centre & when I rocked up there just before midday there was a notice on the locked door indicating they were busy until 12.15 (my booked time) so went for a walk & when I returned & entered the shop to find a lady who I assumed was a customer, & Chinese therapists #1 & #2, neither of whom were stunners. Then an elderly bearded gent appeared from upstairs & turns out he was a customer – the lady had been waiting for him. Whether or not she’d had a massage I never did discover.

Unfortunately for me, Therapist #1 was the lesser attractive of the pair, so I asked if #2 was available, but nothing doing, so it was Wei Wei who led me upstairs. Despite my advance booking they didn’t seem to be expecting me but once Wei Wei had established I wanted an hour I handed over £40 & away we went. The room had a heated table & sink in the corner. Toilet & shower are two floors below in the basement.

Massage was pretty good & it wasn’t long before some sensual moves commenced, slow & methodical though not much in the way of swipes & reach unders. It wasn’t long before the turnover after which came the whisper in the ear asking the usual question. A minor haggle ensued before we agreed on £50 for B2B & BJ. When she stripped off & with my massage goggles on I thought “maybe she’s not that bad looking after all” – she certainly had an impressive pair of tits (38?) with responsive nipples). After that it was AAA, & ten minutes later & with her on the table I was giving her some RM, concentrating on the important bits which, judging by her reaction, she appreciated. We switched positions again, then out came the wet wipes before a pleasant 10 minutes of OWO before she brought me off, & finished with followed by head & face massage.

During a brief chat before I left it transpired that she had previously worked st the Refine Health Studio in Caversham.

Offline Muff licker

Interesting report how old would you say Wei Wei is, reason i am asking is that there was a Wei Wei that used to work in DST in Molsey surrey and i wondered if she would re surface this Wei Wei was around 25 years old and had lovely large tits?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=248141.0

Offline 44ster

Interesting report how old would you say Wei Wei is, reason i am asking is that there was a Wei Wei that used to work in DST in Molsey surrey and i wondered if she would re surface this Wei Wei was around 25 years old and had lovely large tits?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=248141.0

She told me she's 32 though I thought she looked slightly older. I think "Wei Wei" is a fairly common Chinese name so probably not the same girl.

Offline Muff licker

She told me she's 32 though I thought she looked slightly older. I think "Wei Wei" is a fairly common Chinese name so probably not the same girl.
Ok shame thought it was worth the ask

Offline wombat42

I did a report on this place a while back which was positive. A very smiley Chinese woman early 30s.

Offline Giant72

I am regular visitor to the place. The massage and extra is usually of a high quality. Kiki is the best but she is more into managing the place now. They always have reasonably good masseuses

Offline sparkus

As ever the impressive racks are out in the provinces, leaving London the farmer's wives and greedy skinny things  :sarcastic: :cry: