Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky blonde playmate - Cambridge on tour  (Read 5981 times)

11 review(s) for Lucy Ivy (9 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Torchman

External Link/Members Only

You win some you lose some. Hesitated between neg and neutral.
Very good Comms through AW and booking made a week in advance. All arranged quickly and nicely with confirmation on the day.
Location was a hotel on ring road of Cambridge. Drawback I had to key in my reg number for car park at the reception.
Knocked on door and in I go. I had booked the cock worship and rimming session for gbp 150 for 1 hour. Pictures on profile are a few years old and nicely taken or photoshopped or all of the above. She has eaten a few too many pies for my liking and looks different from pics. It is her on the pics but before the pie eating competition.
Off to the shower and told to make sure I scrub well and everywhere which is fair considering I have asked for a good rimming session.
After shower she wipes my ass extensively and check the wipes which came out clean. Phew!
Bit of French kissing and tit sucking as they are big enough. She is wearing some sort of body thing so didn’t see her pussy as she didn’t fully undress. I didn’t ask to be fair. So she positions me on my back and she lies parallel to me her head between my legs and starts a nice owl and a good deep rimming. She is a good Rimmer no doubt and had a good enjoyed her tongue up my south side. Fairly deep bj and after about 30 mins of alternate between rim and bj the inevitable happens. Might have been the dildo up my arse that did the trick.

Nice chat afterwards she is easy to talk to.
Reasons for neutral: pics are misleading she didn’t fully undress she didn’t change positions as clearly too tricky or tiring for her. Didn’t try for a second pop and because she didn’t really turn me on I thought this would be a struggle with her. Slightly too big for my liking.
On the plus side good bj and good rimming hence neutral.
I won’t return. Not a memorable experience

Offline JayEZ2K

I would agree... seems overpriced at 100hh/150ph... I can normally get rimmed for 70-80hh; just got it with this week's touring oriental who was fitter, at 110+20 ph rate. There's also a MILF based in Bottisham who does it for a better rate.

When I pay the 100hh/150ph rate it's with fitter Thais in London who also lets me fuck them in the ass (anal).

Offline markeliot

You surprise me with this review, I have met this lady several times and they have all been superb meets, a most attentive and kinky lady...I will be certainly paying her more visits...

Offline The_Grinder

You surprise me with this review, I have met this lady several times and they have all been superb meets, a most attentive and kinky lady...I will be certainly paying her more visits...

Stay right there......

Just going to get some popcorn

Offline DrConners

A member since November 16, 2016, my cup doth runneth over with all of your contributions so far mate - i.e 2  :sarcastic: :dash:

You are a textbook leech  :thumbsdown:

Offline winkywanky

...yet I won't give enough of a shit to spend 5mins writing a review to assist others  :rolleyes:

Offline Torchman

I can only give my honest opinion and you shall do what you want with it !

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Maybe you're just very easily pleased and put up with any crap from an SP.

Reviewers review their punts how they experienced them, not how you or anyone else does. Without a review by you your post is absolutely pointless, I would suggest you start making some form of useful contribution..

Offline Wycombeboy7

She looks like Dr Kate Lister.

Offline HornyHemel

Browsing through touring whores on AW and was about to add her to my H/L until I read that she offers a "Natural" or Bareback service for an additional £40  :dash: :scare: