Author Topic: Sub Lauren and Sensual Ruby (TOFTT) soft PSE MFF - Manchester  (Read 6234 times)


41 review(s) for _Submissive Lauren_ (35 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5433299) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]
6 review(s) for Submissive_Laauren (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]

Offline Laney08

Spur of the moment punt that turned out perfectly.

After a break from punting for a few months got tempted out of semi-retirement when I spotted Sub Lauren on tour with Teen Ruby in Mani. I'd seen Lauren a good few times last year but never got round to an MFF so had to tick the box if poss.

Lauren's likes list has changed and she's less about fullon PSE which suited my mood fine.

1 hr incall rates for both - £200 for Lauren £130 for Ruby. Extra £40 for facial with Ruby.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Location
Nicely swank apartment in M4 on Oldham Road. Refreshments were provided which I thought was a nice touch.

Comms
Arranged through Lauren. Pleasantly surprised as was always a bit touch and go with comms. Texted and agreed on details in the morning , confirmed with a call in the run up for the afternoon. Bit of a concern as quite tight time-wise as needed to take the train later but everything went off without hitch.

Looks and attitude
Both ladies looked fucking stunning. Lauren in red lingerie and Ruby in black. For me Lauren's one of the hottest WGs in London with service to match. Ruby was an extremely pleasant surprise - not the most extensive likes list as seems pretty new to escorting but delivered on what was agreed really well. Dark hair, tight bod, very pretty face and liked Lauren fucked like a champion :D

Services

Deep throat and facefucking with Lauren while Ruby ate her pussy. Swapping with Ruby sucking cock (but not as good a DT as Lauren).
OWO
Spanking on Lauren while she's in a bondage harness
Plenty of fucking for both in all positions
My cock in Lauren's pussy while Ruby worked a toy up her too for a bit of simulated double vaginal
Cock swapping between Ruby and Lauren mouths
Cumming on both those gorgeous faces

Summary

Finally got to tick the MFF box with Lauren and well-pleased. Lauren's no longer offering a full PSE package (anal and watersports) but this doesn't detract from an overall quality experience. The fact that she might be retiring in future means us PSE perverts will be losing out so I'm glad I got in whilst she's still around. Ruby was a quality find, great body, pretty face and good attitude and will hopefully expand her likes list over time.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 08:48:50 am by Laney08 »

Offline Moby Dick

Thanks for your review but why pay London rates?
£370/hr for a duo.
No anal.

Should be on the piss taking price thread.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 09:55:06 am by Moby Dick »

Offline Drayki

Have to agree with Moby on this, sky high prices for an hours punt, even though it was a mff  :thumbsdown:

Offline freeze44

Cheers for the review and know Lauren is popular and delivers and the meet sounds fun! Not for me at those rates though.

Offline chrishornx

Thanks for your review but why pay London rates?
£370/hr for a duo.
No anal.

Should be on the piss taking price thread.

got to agree Zoe and Army £280 with lot more on offer although both ladies look good

lauren seems to do facials in her price so just dump on her and save £40
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 10:06:55 am by chrishornx »

Offline LYL

Thanks for your review but why pay London rates?
£370/hr for a duo.
No anal.

Should be on the piss taking price thread.

Guess it's time to quit punting for a while with all these prices ...
Banned reason: abusive troll
Banned by: Head1

Offline chrishornx

Guess it's time to quit punting for a while with all these prices ...

it is getting out of control

Offline Drayki

it is getting out of control

+1 only idiots that will keep paying the ever increasing prices

Offline Tonyg

I am seriously tempted with this Lauren but got a feeling Im just gonna be perpetuating price inflation ...

Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OakTree

I am seriously tempted with this Lauren but got a feeling Im just gonna be perpetuating price inflation ...

The more I pay, the more I seem disappointed. No matter who it's with a fuck can only be so good. I know I'd walk away kicking myself for how stupid I was blowing that sort of cash on a fuck.

There's certainly nothing on Laurens profile that convinces me to part with that eye watering amount.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,855
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
I am seriously tempted with this Lauren but got a feeling Im just gonna be perpetuating price inflation ...

All the ones I'm tempted by at the minute are expensively priced, it's hard to justify, especially at this time of the year.
Think I'm just gonna have a wank & save myself 150 notes.
Who's to blame for this shit? Sugar daddies??

Offline lewisjones23

The more I pay, the more I seem disappointed. No matter who it's with a fuck can only be so good. I know I'd walk away kicking myself for how stupid I was blowing that sort of cash on a fuck.

There's certainly nothing on Laurens profile that convinces me to part with that eye watering amount.

I’d probably consider paying £200 p/h in the NW if a couple of previous punts were available.

I’ve paid more in London but you expect a bit of a premium there.

Very much doubt I’d risk £200 on a new punt, reviews on here or not

Offline OakTree

I’d probably consider paying £200 p/h in the NW if a couple of previous punts were available.

I’ve paid more in London but you expect a bit of a premium there.

Very much doubt I’d risk £200 on a new punt, reviews on here or not

No I wouldn’t risk it either.  The trouble is more and more of them are edging their way up to that mark.

Offline frankc


There's certainly nothing on Laurens profile that convinces me to part with that eye watering amount.


I saw Lauren in Eccles a few years ago when she was charging £100 an hour, she was an awesome punt, to be honest Id be tempted at £150 but £200.... that's a push too far for me

Offline Blackpool Rock


I saw Lauren in Eccles a few years ago when she was charging £100 an hour, she was an awesome punt, to be honest Id be tempted at £150 but £200.... that's a push too far for me
Just checked my review of her and I paid £70/30 minutes in early 2016 though my review did say she had just increased her price to £80
She's £120/30 minutes now and by the looks of it not as many services listed, I would still be prepared to go slightly over my £80 limit to £90 and perhaps £100 as a "luxury" punt down memory lane but her increase in price is way above inflation unless you live in Zimbabwe  :thumbsdown:

Offline Clitheroelad

Thanks for your review but why pay London rates?
£370/hr for a duo.
No anal.

Should be on the piss taking price thread.

Agreed. Ridiculous.

Offline OakTree


I saw Lauren in Eccles a few years ago when she was charging £100 an hour, she was an awesome punt, to be honest Id be tempted at £150 but £200.... that's a push too far for me

Yep it's too far for me but at the end of the day enough punters must be coughing up to see her at those rates.

Offline freeze44

Yep it's too far for me but at the end of the day enough punters must be coughing up to see her at those rates.

Yes there must although there a London review where the talk is about her rates coming down!!! She built a good rep but to me that just silly money.

Offline Trotter671


I saw Lauren in Eccles a few years ago when she was charging £100 an hour, she was an awesome punt, to be honest Id be tempted at £150 but £200.... that's a push too far for me

I saw Lauren when she was up here in 2018 (my review on here) - cost me £140 for a fun filled filthy hour.

Offline frankc

I saw Lauren when she was up here in 2018 (my review on here) - cost me £140 for a fun filled filthy hour.

Just checked, I saw her in March 2016 she had a slightly different AW account back then " Submissive Laauren " wondered why my review wasn't up there..... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89518.0  think I just sneaked in before Blackpool Rock corrupted her  :D ;)

Offline boogz

Saw her back in the day for 120/hr ish, she was good but not the best. Absolutely staggering that you paid 370/hr for this. The mind blows

Offline Laney08

Thanks for your review but why pay London rates?
£370/hr for a duo.
No anal.

Should be on the piss taking price thread.

 :D :D

That's a point but those are actually Manchester rates as she's £250/hr in London (!!!). Hence seemed the best opportunity to dip me wick. Finding out on the punt she might be retiring soon made it all the sweeter. That all said am still a bit meh about the extra for Ruby's facial but having seen her face to face I just thought "Tally ho!" like that :D

Offline Moby Dick

:D :D

That's a point but those are actually Manchester rates as she's £250/hr in London (!!!). Hence seemed the best opportunity to dip me wick. Finding out on the punt she might be retiring soon made it all the sweeter. That all said am still a bit meh about the extra for Ruby's facial but having seen her face to face I just thought "Tally ho!" like that :D
Yeah I read she was upto £250/hr in London.
Should’ve fucked her years ago, but CBA.

I don’t blame her or other WG for trying to get the best price/hour, and if you tend to punt in London then you may think this is a bargain, but not so long ago, certainly within the lass 5 years I remember doing FFM almost every other week at Sandys for £90phh. £20 extra for OWO/CIM/facial finish.
For a while shortly after Sandys closed £250/hour was possible.
Now I pay the same lasses £300/hr and do once or twice a year. :dash:

I also understand you have seen Lauren a few times, and the dynamic of bringing in an extra girl for £130 appeals, but a discount for a Duo and shared facial should have been offered. Half a facial (know him well, drinks in the Horse and Jockey) can’t be more than £10 in Manchester  :sarcastic:

I doubt / hope she can’t stay at this price level in Manchester.
Good luck with her retirement. :D
I will consider a break if £180 to £200 becomes the norm.

Sticking to MMF and parties for now.
More Wanking into the horizon for me.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 10:04:22 am by Moby Dick »

Offline Tonyg

Having had a booking cancelled at the 11th hour it appears Lauren is no longer sub apparently...
Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Moby Dick

Having had a booking cancelled at the 11th hour it appears Lauren is no longer sub apparently...

Or did you get dumped for another £370 duo sucker!!!

Ah well what a timewaster.
Stick the £200 on tonight’s lottery or better still spend it on Guinness - 50 pints should be enough to console you.  :thumbsup:

Edit : Drink and Gamble responsibly, probably best to stick to one or the other. :hi:

Offline Moby Dick

Just checked, I saw her in March 2016 she had a slightly different AW account back then " Submissive Laauren " wondered why my review wasn't up there..... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89518.0  think I just sneaked in before Blackpool Rock corrupted her  :D ;)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well if she is the same one then perhaps we should index both profiles?
£70phh £130ph less than 4years ago.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 08:07:21 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline frankc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well if she is the same one then perhaps we should index both profiles?
£70phh £130ph less than 4years ago.

Yeah, Its definitely the same girl

Offline Tunechi

She’s gone down to £300ph for the duo now including facials.
Don’t think the phone would have been busy at £370  :lol:
300 is still to rich for my blood though

Offline Moby Dick

She’s gone down to £300ph for the duo now including facials.
Don’t think the phone would have been busy at £370  :lol:
300 is still to rich for my blood though
Dusty phone or feedback from here. :unknown:

We should all hold out to the end of their tour - Tomoz Friday 10th Jan
Get them down to £250/hr and we will be queueing around the block waiting to drown them in cum. :D
Sometimes a lower price can generate more interest and more income.

Or we could go in twos and threes :wacko:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 12:08:09 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline JRWK

Thanks for your review but why pay London rates?
£370/hr for a duo.
No anal.

Should be on the piss taking price thread.

I recently ticked off my FFM itch recently with 2 absolute stunners. 
It was an RB, I paid £500 for 2 hours.. it was a lot I admit, but for 2 hours of absolute pleasure, I felt for a one off it was VFM

Offline Moby Dick

I recently ticked off my FFM itch recently with 2 absolute stunners. 
It was an RB, I paid £500 for 2 hours.. it was a lot I admit, but for 2 hours of absolute pleasure, I felt for a one off it was VFM
Who was that with
Is this the review?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=267461.0


Offline Laney08

She’s gone down to £300ph for the duo now including facials.
Don’t think the phone would have been busy at £370  :lol:
300 is still to rich for my blood though

So they are! Goddamnit I'm asking for a discount if I punt the cheeky fuckers again  :D

Offline Moby Dick

 :dash:
So they are! Goddamnit I'm asking for a discount if I punt the cheeky fuckers again  :D

£300 is still too much for this Polish Bird and her unknown mate.
Punt responsibly or you are gunna fuck it up for everyone else. :sarcastic:

Reading this and other extortionate rates is killing my favourite hobby. :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 07:48:30 am by Moby Dick »

Offline Tunechi

Price dropped again  :lol:
Almost getting to the stage I’d debate seeing her I’ll wait it out for the next drop haha!

Offline Moby Dick

Price dropped again  :lol:
Almost getting to the stage I’d debate seeing her I’ll wait it out for the next drop haha!
£150/hr now
£280 for a duo with:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 12:22:42 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Moby Dick

£150/hr now
£280 for a duo with:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Now £180/hr  :dash:
I reckon her prices are going up and down a lot more than her knickers.

Offline threechilliman

Now £180/hr  :dash:
I reckon her prices are going up and down a lot more than her knickers.
:lol: :lol: Just said the same on the other thread!!

Offline Moby Dick

:lol: :lol: Just said the same on the other thread!!

 :thumbsup:
Must be true then.

if you just hold off for a week this one and others will probably drop their knickers for less.

Offline PatMacGroin

Thanks for this TOFTT review on Ruby.

I had just noticed Ruby's profile and was doing a UKP search for more info, but hadn't noticed her and Laurens profiles includes links to each other. I've seen Lauren before and had a great time with her, so Ruby's profile is catching my attention even more now, even though it's at the very top limit of my usual budget (and especially as Laurens London prices have gone through the roof).

Is there any more that you can tell us about Ruby? E.g.

- Profile includes CIM, was that somethings he seemed happy to provide included in her hourly rate? (Especially as she wants £40 extra for Facial)
- How was her kissing? (Uses tongues, Enthusiastic etc?)
- Is there anyone you would compare her to facially?
- What are her tits like?  The photo's on the profile re not particularly revealing.

Thanks for anything else you can add.