Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANDRESSA DARK CURLS - Croydon  (Read 552 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5454867) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Location: croydon, 3 min walk from reeves corner, entrance is exposed to everything and everyone but I felt fine, male maid

comms: all via sms, probably a off site maid.

girl: facially exactly like photo I will attach to this post, friendly manner, spoke no english, expressed she was Brazilian. Her tits are bolt ons, nicely done but a little on the "hard side" when squeezed. Arse and thighs are minimal nothing at all like the photoshops so don't expect jiggly bubble. Height is roughly 5'4, also shes quite hairy with loads of rough stubble in places on her body.... not that sexy silky smooth experience we all love and expect from  Latina prossies.

Services: OW, ball licking, some lip kissing, positions

started with undressing her and running my hands over her body, the experience was hindered by the stubbly feel on her pussy area, legs abit....
shes very friendly, she moved in for some lip kisses, and kissed my neck and chest whilst pushing her tits up against my body.

On with the rubber and did a poor job blowing me, it was really minimal and lazy, small 10 second bursts of sucking it then stopping, it didn't feel good and lasted 1.5mins probably in total.
She did lick my balls though which was pretty nice, but again it was really short lived.

she lubed herself up and got on top and rode for a while, we did missionary and she instigated a few more lip kisses, and doggy.... it was all very bog standard.
As mentioned earlier I found the stubbly bits uncomfortable against my private parts so didn't find myself enjoying it all that much.

Paid 60 for 30mins.

And if you ask me, she could probably be a contender for that thread of dodgy looking women, everyone loves to hate when it suits them  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only