Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Sweet Chantelle London Bermondsey  (Read 1791 times)

68 review(s) for x Sweet CHANTELLE (59 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
50 review(s) for Sweet CHANTELLE xxx (41 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jables71

External Link/Members Only

Long time lurker. Apologies.

Cost: 30 mins = £70

The meet: mid Nov in Bermondsey. A very run down old council block that is going through renovation. It’s quite intimidating, esp at night. I was made to wait about 10 mins after the agreed time by messages presumably not sent by her as they were a bit curt on text.

Having got the nod and directed to the correct lift I was really pleased when Chantelle opened the door, she’s really hot, cracking tanned body, nicely done enhanced tits and pretty face. Was offered a shower but as it was a half hour meet wanted to just get on with it. She put me at ease and was wearing some tasteful lingerie. Some light kissing (not dfk), I’m only just getting into this game so opted for OW, she got down on her knees and it was fantastic, she started by kneeling on the floor with me sat on the bed, then climbed on the bed as she really got into it and I explored her body. Came in the bag as was a little too excited. Good post clean up chat, she said she cycles a lot to keep toned. Have read previous reviews that said she wasn’t that fit, I didn’t find that. Good flat tummy, nice arse etc. I would def return for an hour incall.

Def a solid punt and good value IMO.