Author Topic: Jodie Star - London Colney  (Read 4141 times)


4 review(s) for Jodie Star (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline NelsonH

External Link/Members Only

Well this was a plan-B that I've been looking at for a while, following radio-silence from my plan-A.

Phone answered by a northern-accent with a straight-foward business-like approach.  Booking made for a few hours later. Usually I take an hour.

Turns out you can't book for 1-hour because two girls share a 1-bed flat and take turns to do half-hours.  But this is plan-B and so I press on regardless.

Venue turned out better than expected.  There was actually some room to park safely on the road, no intimidating types lurking about and a block of flats in a fair state of repair.

I found Jodie to be very friendly, body in good shape, but face showing some wear. Stated age is out by about the usual amount, probably about 50.

She gets you to state exactly what services you want and you don't get to choose too many from her rather limited menu.  Now usually I go with the flow but then I'm usually doing an hour.

I crack on with fingering, RO, penetration in CG and doggy.  Covered of course, don't think this one will offer you BB.

I know I can't cum in her vagina in a half-hour booking so I pull out and she finishes me with a HJ. Full marks for effort because it took a while.

Reminded me of the punts I'd do in Hatfield in the 1990s.  Ring up, walk-in, £40, do it and out. Except back then the maid opened the door.

This actually turned out pretty well, this is a nice lady and I'd go back. Don't think she'd amuse me for a whole hour though.

Offline oneeyesnake

Was going to say about the age, looking at the photos they seem to indicate someone in mid 50's - starting to loose muscle tone.
Also, what is the line in the profile with £80 for 1/2 hr...doesn't seem to match what is requested further down. How much did you fork out?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 11:00:59 am by oneeyesnake »

Offline NelsonH

£60. Good VFM.  I'd have walked at £80.  Above my limit.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 11:09:41 am by NelsonH »

Offline oneeyesnake

£60 is VFM, would definitely not go for the limited services / price combo at £80.
Thanks for the review. Appreciated.

Offline The sperminator

Why advertise an hours rate if you cannot do an hour! :dash:

Offline NelsonH

Well sometimes the other girl isn't there.  Then you can get an hour.

Both of these only work one or two days per week and have other "regular" work. 

I like girls that do this because they don't get so jaded and there is still an element of fun.

Offline Brokenshed

I'm guessing her mate is Nurse Amy Adult Work :ID 145383

Offline NelsonH

Possibly, I don't know for sure.

Offline stockinglover

Quote
I'm guessing her mate is Nurse Amy Adult Work :ID 145383

It Is