Author Topic: Thai Massage Therapy - Swindon (Ruean Thai or Sexy Vickky) take your pick  (Read 2960 times)


9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5269198) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Hotspur

Once again we have the same girl with different profile names albeit on different site.

Comms very good by both phone and text. Her English is pretty good. Vickky is mid 30's, amazing slim figure, enhanced D cup boobs which felt pretty good. Photos are accurate.
Top floor flat in central Swindon, easy to find and car park 1 minute away. Negotiated £70 for 45 minutes.
Tidy flat with massage table fit for purpose. I'll make this brief.
Massaged back, shoulders and legs for about 20 minutes with some sensual touches. Flipped over at which point she was down to a black thong. What a body. Massaged front of legs, chest and stomach moving lower to stimulate the old chap. Body to body was unreal for about 10 minutes with the emphasis on using her ample breasts to the full. Great eye contact with plenty of edging, Off came the thong, gentle touching of boobs and pussy allowed while she still worked on me. I enquired if anything else was on offer. To my amazement OWO for £10 which of course I went for. At least 5 minutes of the best bj in a long time at which point she knew I was close. She offered more edging but I could not last another second so the inevitable happened.
Cleaned me up, head massage while still totally naked. She told me she used to do full service but no longer but frankly for that price it is spectacular value (£80 all in) and infinitely better than most shops.
She says she will be in Swindon for a while. Will I return you bet.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Sean56

Sounds amazing vfm for a very keen SP. Don't want to sound pedantic but the two profiles not only have different names but also ages and phone numbers. For clarity which profile are you reviewing?

Offline Your_dark_knight

Once again we have the same girl with different profile names albeit on different site.

Comms very good by both phone and text. Her English is pretty good. Vickky is mid 30's, amazing slim figure, enhanced D cup boobs which felt pretty good. Photos are accurate.
Top floor flat in central Swindon, easy to find and car park 1 minute away. Negotiated £70 for 45 minutes.
Tidy flat with massage table fit for purpose. I'll make this brief.
Massaged back, shoulders and legs for about 20 minutes with some sensual touches. Flipped over at which point she was down to a black thong. What a body. Massaged front of legs, chest and stomach moving lower to stimulate the old chap. Body to body was unreal for about 10 minutes with the emphasis on using her ample breasts to the full. Great eye contact with plenty of edging, Off came the thong, gentle touching of boobs and pussy allowed while she still worked on me. I enquired if anything else was on offer. To my amazement OWO for £10 which of course I went for. At least 5 minutes of the best bj in a long time at which point she knew I was close. She offered more edging but I could not last another second so the inevitable happened.
Cleaned me up, head massage while still totally naked. She told me she used to do full service but no longer but frankly for that price it is spectacular value (£80 all in) and infinitely better than most shops.
She says she will be in Swindon for a while. Will I return you bet.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only



Thanks for reviewing, did she say why she stopped doing FS?

Offline Hotspur

To answer both questions.
1. I booked her through VS. She told me she is 37, which is consistent with her AW profile. Plus when I asked her name she said Vicky despite the name on the VS ad.
2. She said she wasn’t enjoying it at all and preferred what she is now doing.
Hope that helps.

Offline Hotspur


Offline Sean56


Offline Your_dark_knight

To answer both questions.
1. I booked her through VS. She told me she is 37, which is consistent with her AW profile. Plus when I asked her name she said Vicky despite the name on the VS ad.
2. She said she wasn’t enjoying it at all and preferred what she is now doing.
Hope that helps.


Thank you

Offline MajorPayne

Nice to see a SP performing edging.  Far too rare IMO.

Offline Pigeon

Once again we have the same girl with different profile names albeit on different site.

Comms very good by both phone and text. Her English is pretty good. Vickky is mid 30's, amazing slim figure, enhanced D cup boobs which felt pretty good. Photos are accurate.
Top floor flat in central Swindon, easy to find and car park 1 minute away. Negotiated £70 for 45 minutes.
Tidy flat with massage table fit for purpose. I'll make this brief.
Massaged back, shoulders and legs for about 20 minutes with some sensual touches. Flipped over at which point she was down to a black thong. What a body. Massaged front of legs, chest and stomach moving lower to stimulate the old chap. Body to body was unreal for about 10 minutes with the emphasis on using her ample breasts to the full. Great eye contact with plenty of edging, Off came the thong, gentle touching of boobs and pussy allowed while she still worked on me. I enquired if anything else was on offer. To my amazement OWO for £10 which of course I went for. At least 5 minutes of the best bj in a long time at which point she knew I was close. She offered more edging but I could not last another second so the inevitable happened.
Cleaned me up, head massage while still totally naked. She told me she used to do full service but no longer but frankly for that price it is spectacular value (£80 all in) and infinitely better than most shops.
She says she will be in Swindon for a while. Will I return you bet.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Great review!

Always up for a massage and HE. Not too far for me may sway over..

We’re her titts real or fake?

Thanks

Offline Hotspur

Fake although better than most not like some that are solid.