External Link/Members OnlyCalled and booked a hour half slot for £20.
Shop is on the main road but has the feel of a genuine massage shop. I got lucky and got parking right outside and being on the main road didn’t bother me as I am not from the area. Alternatively you can park in the big tesco car park across the road. Thought it was good vfm as prices are £30 for an hour or £20 for half hour.
Walked into the shop and saw yumi sitting there and after asking which girls were available yaya and another lady came out. I was split between the two and opted for yaya based on her appearance and figure. In hindsight I wish I went for the other.
Yaya has a nice slim figure and is well kept, slim size 8. Came across a bit uptight and stand offish. Her make up and hair were immaculate so I decided to go with her. Down some very slim spiral stairs( be warned if you’re a large gentleman!)
The room downstairs was clean and really warm. Agreed to HE for £20 as didn’t have change otherwise I’m sure she would have accepted £15.
Started with your usual massage, nothing special and it was just soft strokes over body. When it came to HE it was very mechanical, no CC swipes before hand or any real attempt to get me aroused. Just started slowly wanking my dick. I placed my hand on her arse but she carefully positioned herself far away so I couldn’t have a proper feel. It was all to mechanical and nothing sensual, felt like she was going through the motions. A few fake groans from her and with me having to use my wank bank to help eventually I came, quick clean up and I was gone.
Would I return? Not to see her, but would be intrigued by her mate. Yumi has huge knockers but doesn’t do anything for me personally. She said they have 5 rooms and girls working there, I only seen 3.
All thing considered I’ve just promoted for a neutral as she was attractive and eventually got my weeks spunk out.