Author Topic: Chinese Massage - Redditch Beoley Road  (Read 4699 times)

Offline Fkinloser

External Link/Members Only


Visited just before Christmas - phoned for an appointment, whoever answers the phone (female) has excellent English, agreed in approx 90 minutes time but then got a text asking if I could come a slightly earlier, no problem as I live 5 minutes away.   I tried to make an appointment with this shop about a fortnight earlier but got a call back saying the time couldn't be guaranteed as they couldn't contact the shop - on that basis i wouldn't just turn up to this place and hope for the best.

Parking is easy - the shops at the top of the end of the road are never quiet along with the pub opposite but drive 50 yards on and there is ample street parking for free.    I walked in on time as the ground floor door was open and an older lady looked over the banister and confirmed my booking time - would say she was late 40's/early 50's, elegantly turned out.    Her English was basic/adequate.

Showed me to the only room over the stairs, fit for purpose - paid £45 for the hour and she returned a few minutes later having locked the downstairs door.     I asked for soft massage and she delivered that very nicely, with a towel over my arse most of the time.  She commented how stiff my muscles were and increased the pressure on the neck and shoulders without me asking, I would say she seemed to know what she was doing in massage terms.

No reach unders or CC swipes to speak of, flipped over, towel placed over crown jewels then a bit of sensual massage before asking if I wanted extras - i only asked for HE, confirmed £20.   Delivered that with no hurry then insisted I stay for the full hour so added on a nice foot massage.    Cleaned me up with paper towels and a warm cloth, paid up and left.

Nothing to complain about - would probably return due to sheer convenience.   I don't really know why Redditch costs £45 basic though when everywhere else except the SE/London charges only £40.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 03:48:58 pm by Fkinloser »

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 03:47:56 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Fkinloser

Yes, sorry, forgot to add - just put that back into the review.

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26