Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy.sexxy - Wood Green  (Read 1923 times)

Offline good101

Hi guys,

Thinking of going to see Jessy.sexxy tomorrow. Came across her profile on AW and her pics/price don't look too bad for a quick Saturday afternoon punt! She has a few bits of feedback on AW but she does have a negative review on here.

The negative review on here doesn't really describe what kind of service she provided though (the reviewer walked out when he realised she didn't do owo - fair enough) so, my question is, has anyone seen her that can give a better, more detailed review as to how good she is?

Cheers guys.  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only

Offline titanph

I wouldn't trust the reviews on AW, especially those. 2 from strangeman yet he only has 1 review. Most likely a pimp trying to push numbers up.

vorian

Forget the AW FB,  as fake as it gets. Looks like a high risk punt to me, if you do see her please let us know how it went.

Offline good101

Thanks for the replies, I agree - the AW FB is definitely dodgy but I will report back if I decide to go for it.

vorian

Thanks for the replies, I agree - the AW FB is definitely dodgy but I will report back if I decide to go for it.

I have just read Flemstones review, I would have a plan B ready if I was you.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Looks a bit of a dog to me, if you see her let us know if you get your full hour for £60 and you are not asked for extras, that I doubt very much.  :thumbsdown:

vorian

Looks a bit of a dog to me, if you see her let us know if you get your full hour for £60 and you are not asked for extras, that I doubt very much.  :thumbsdown:

That's what the review was saying OP.

abdul

Hi guys,

Thinking of going to see Jessy.sexxy tomorrow. Came across her profile on AW and her pics/price don't look too bad for a quick Saturday afternoon punt! She has a few bits of feedback on AW but she does have a negative review on here.

The negative review on here doesn't really describe what kind of service she provided though (the reviewer walked out when he realised she didn't do owo - fair enough) so, my question is, has anyone seen her that can give a better, more detailed review as to how good she is?

Cheers guys.  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only

Feedbacks are looking quite dodgy you can take the risk if you don't think of wasting money.

Offline good101

Will definitely have a plan B ready (haha at this rate, plan B could be bumped up to plan A!). As far as being charged for extras - tomorrow could be a Flemstone-esque walkaway on my part but we'll see

andrei

5 feedbacks spread across 3 members all who have pretty low numbers themselves

plus, those sideburns look pretty long in the first pic, that would put me off, lol

Offline Rickrabbit

I like the look of her body and a brown paper bag could be all it takes to make this work  :hi:

Offline MLawro93

She used to offer bareback so I'd avoid her like the plague.