Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: new ladies at directors lodge  (Read 1227 times)

Offline eros

Hi, members
have been out of the seen for a few months now
wonder if anyone has any intel about the new ladies at DL
Faye, Isabella , zara
thank you

Offline GingerNuts

Hi, members
have been out of the seen [scene] for a few months now

Nearly 35 months?

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

There is no Isabella or Faye pal. You must be looking at the old website.

Out of the current mob, I would avoid April at all costs - photos aren’t of her. She has the same body shape as a Christmas tree - small at the top and big and fat round the stomach and arse. Knows square route of fuck all about sex.

Emma is a pervert and will do anything - she’s got a tight body on her and she is well fit.

Zara is good looking with a fit body, but isn’t a pervert.

Paige is top notch, looks great, fit body and is a pervert as well who is up for depravity.

Lisa is proper milf material. I was fucking her at Shepshed back in the 90s. She’s just as fit now and has a tight pussy.

Allana I reckon is in her late 50s at least - I saw her a few years ago and knew fuck all about humiliation and deviancy. I stooped the session and walked.

Finally, don’t expect to see any of the girls in the photos - they are all random pics from the internet, fake photos. Which is a shame, as DL is a good and well run cathouse. If that is a real picture of April, fuck knows what’s happened recently, but I bet her feet are never out of the pantry. In normal life a bloke like me would never give her a second look and that applies to Allana too

Offline eros

cheers mate for the detailed response, appreciate it
Must be checking the old site, sorry  :dash:
I agree, saw Allana a couple of years ago, told me off for touching her ass, kept positioning herself away so I cant feel her pussy, should have written a review back then.
Lisa, Emma, and Paige are really popular although did not have the pleasure yet.
Will pay a visit and try my luck, may with someone new

Offline NervousJ

Good info that Mutiny, thanks...

Still need to visit. Looks like there’s two clear favourites..

Lisa looks my type of lass, is she quite filthy as well???

Offline HailWood

Good info that Mutiny, thanks...

Still need to visit. Looks like there’s two clear favourites..

Lisa looks my type of lass, is she quite filthy as well???

Paige does not have big tits, Jimmy, but she will open your eyes to filth  :D

Offline hockogrockle

There is no Isabella or Faye pal. You must be looking at the old website.

Could somebody possibly post a link to the current website?
And on a related topic: Parlour sites (like this one it seems) which post fake photos of the staff get heavily "marked down" in my books. They are doing a disservice to potential customers, just as they are when they post generic bullshit about the girls: " she seems shy at first, but is a real tigress in the room who will leave you wishing you had stayed for longer" (which is code for "she is a grumpy overweight cow who will leave you wishing you had gone elsewhere"). Rant over.

Offline hockogrockle

Sorry, my reply to the quote go into the quote itself thanks to an editing mistake on my part.

Sorry, my reply to the quote go into the quote itself thanks to an editing mistake on my part.

Here it is my friend

External Link/Members Only

It’s a shame that DL think it necessary to publish fake pictures of their girls. They must think punters are gullible fools.

Offline badsin

Here it is my friend

External Link/Members Only

It’s a shame that DL think it necessary to publish fake pictures of their girls. They must think punters are gullible fools.

Some of the ladies I've seen there (Faye in particular) have been really hot. Being aware they use fake profile pictures makes be reluctant to return, as you feel you can never really trust them.

Gullible fools: yes, most of us have been at some point. The reason this site is so important :thumbsup:

Some of the ladies I've seen there (Faye in particular) have been really hot. Being aware they use fake profile pictures makes be reluctant to return, as you feel you can never really trust them.

Gullible fools: yes, most of us have been at some point. The reason this site is so important :thumbsup:

Faye was amazing pal - proper filth. I’ve see some decent birds there over years