Author Topic: Jasmine - Natural Therapy, Hall Green  (Read 3824 times)

Offline inbruges

External Link/Members Only

£40 1hr massage + 10 HE

Visited on Christmas eve, arranged easily via text. Located on the ground floor of what looked like a small office block not far from the new KFC.

Rang the buzzer which was answered by an elderly English gentleman which threw me back slighly. I am presuming it is her partner. Barren reception area which I am presuming will get kitted out soon. The room was cosy and very toasty which was perfect for the weather.

Jasmine is a fairly attractive middle aged woman (same bracket as Laura from Lode Lane). Thick Chinese accent with a slight speech defect therefore making it difficult to understand at times. However I found her to be lovely as a person and her aim was definitely to make sure I left happy.

Asked what massage I wanted and I said hard. She did try her very best but I've had better massages. Plenty of massaging the bum throughout but no reach unders or CC swipes. Constantly reached over pressing her groin against me during the massage and also her bust on the back of my head - which was kind of sensual. As we reached the end she offered HE for £10 which I was more than happy with. She certainly took her time, lifted her skirt for me and asked me to put my hand underneath. Used varying techniques, including rubbing my cock between her elbows and a brief lick of my balls, shaft and nipples. She then started spitting on my cock LOL, but it reminded me of a cobra for some reason - short bursts of spit with sound effects. Made me cum quite hard to be fair.

After the HE she lay down next to me and put her head on my chest. I felt quite relaxed and the experience was quite different for me.

I'd definitely recommend giving her a try.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 04:38:40 pm by inbruges »

Offline oldmanking

yes, jasmine is a very willing lady, as she was at cotteridge.  she once 'massaged' a part of me out in reception at cotteridge while waiting for one of her girls to finish up with another punter.  :thumbsup:

that speech defect makes her pronounce names oddly, like her own name as jashmine, or sushan for susan. an added H, almost like a lisp.   :unknown:

Online mr.bluesky

£50 for an hours massage with happy ending sounds good value for money especially with a bit of balls and shaft licking  thrown in for good measure. Is she the only one there or are there others ?


Offline Tricky69

At the moment it's just Jasmin there

Offline seandana

£50 for an hours massage with happy ending sounds good value for money especially with a bit of balls and shaft licking  thrown in for good measure. Is she the only one there or are there others ?

I can confirm mr b she is working there alone at the moment and she  told me she doesn't work after 6 in the evening.

Online mr.bluesky

I can confirm mr b she is working there alone at the moment and she  told me she doesn't work after 6 in the evening.

 :thumbsup:  :hi:

Offline inbruges

yes, jasmine is a very willing lady, as she was at cotteridge.  she once 'massaged' a part of me out in reception at cotteridge while waiting for one of her girls to finish up with another punter.  :thumbsup:

that speech defect makes her pronounce names oddly, like her own name as jashmine, or sushan for susan. an added H, almost like a lisp.   :unknown:

Yes that's spot on regarding the lisp thing

Offline slimdude1

How would you describe her body? (tits/arse)

Does she allow touching?

Offline inbruges

How would you describe her body? (tits/arse)

Does she allow touching?

Not really my type so wasn't paying a lot of attention but I'd guess size 12, C cup - arse firm I guess?

Touching wise she had no restrictions, and would've happily let me do that from the very start if I wanted to

Online mr.bluesky

How would you describe her body? (tits/arse)

Does she allow touching?

Review says she lifted her skirt and let him put his hand on her  did you not see this :unknown:

Offline oldmanking

back in cotteridge she'd go naked, but not keen on being fingered.

Online shiptonlad

This sounds like a very different set up here, only one working and possibly husband or partner on the premises.

Offline Tricky69

It's a very old man in reception