Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Kasey 20  (Read 4710 times)

Online Blackpool Rock

This profile is only a few weeks old and popped up in my search for Blackpool though the postcode indicates she is actually Preston PR1 based.
Pics look good so I just wonder if anyone has seen her or has any info etc  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Availableinlarge

Nice face pic in the Private Gallery and takes it up her arse too.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 11:05:38 am by Availableinlarge »

Offline freeze44

Looks good and no clear red flags although has 1 neg aw feedback....oh and she wants a laptop and a iphone?!  :crazy:

Online Blackpool Rock

£100 Half hour  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Yeah a bit pricey but I was thinking £60/15 minutes P&D assuming it's all inclusive

Offline dweb

She was in Chorley a while ago under a different name

Offline Drayki

Looks good and no clear red flags although has 1 neg aw feedback....oh and she wants a laptop and a iphone?!  :crazy:

She’s not asking for much is she    :crazy: I’m sure they’ll be some soft cunt that will provide her with her goodies  :dash:

Offline ProtocolDroid

The photos may not be very fortunate but she looks a little shapeless in the second and third ones: hardly any hips and what seems to be a rather flat ass. Perhaps she needs to have a new year's resolution to start hitting the gym.

Until and unless I see better photos or perhaps a report that makes it clear I'm being too harsh my money is staying put in my wallet.

Offline Moby Dick

She was in Chorley a while ago under a different name
Care to Share?

Online Blackpool Rock

External Link/Members Only

Same girl
OK how sure are you as the link you gave throws up a blatant Barebacker and a few threads on here to that effect.
Both profiles have been logged into today but Kasey is showing as Blackpool and Abbey as London, can't be in 2 places at once unless 1 profile is for pic scamming etc  :unknown:

Offline dweb

I’m sure it’s the same girl, have a look in the private galleries, etc. I’ve not met either of them, but o cross referenced them, and even found it linked to her personal social media

Offline Al R

I had some spare credits so checked the pg’s - there are pics in both showing the same distinctive tattoo

Online Blackpool Rock

I had some spare credits so checked the pg’s - there are pics in both showing the same distinctive tattoo
Shit that's a close call then as I was thinking of booking Kasey for a P&D in the new year  :scare:

Offline freeze44

Nice one  :thumbsup: value of this site in helping each other  :hi:

Offline Al R

I see both profiles have feedback from the same punter...wonder if he noticed  :crazy:

Offline dweb

Glad I’ve been some use for a change

Online Blackpool Rock

I see both profiles have feedback from the same punter...wonder if he noticed  :crazy:
FFS take a look at his (Nicenige2) other feedback and he has also got some from Fat Katie the well known Preston junkie & Barebacker

He also has feedback from another couple of girls who work in / around Preston who i'm sure wouldn't touch him with a barge pole if they knew, just shows your only ever 1 fuck away from a Barebacker  :scare:  :diablo:

Offline Al R

FFS take a look at his (Nicenige2) other feedback and he has also got some from Fat Katie the well known Preston junkie & Barebacker

He also has feedback from another couple of girls who work in / around Preston who i'm sure wouldn't touch him with a barge pole if they knew, just shows your only ever 1 fuck away from a Barebacker  :scare:  :diablo:
if you search the 5253474 profile on here you’ll see one of the PG pics, the Kasey profile shows pics with the same tattoo...

Offline scutty brown

or one fuck away from a pimp..........who writes the AW profiles for these girls?

Offline Smithers

Not seen her but she is now in Burnley

Online chrishornx

Glad I’ve been some use for a change

still help even more  if you did some reviews

Online Blackpool Rock

Not seen her but she is now in Burnley
Perhaps she will end up in Padiham  :unknown:

Offline Dekkers

Spoke with this one last week who offered me bb (for £200 as she values her ‘heath’  :unknown:)

Swiftly cancelled the booking and blacklisted!

Online Blackpool Rock

The Kasey profile looks to have moved to Burnley but another new profile Sexy Sammi 20 also appears to be the same girl in Blackburn