Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Mia Fitzgerald - Billericay  (Read 1356 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4324664) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Urban_G]

Offline Surelix23

External Link/Members Only

Another one with no review on here.

Comms:
Quick and easy comms. Very helpful and also guide you to the best spot to park (suggest you listen, else it is a long walk)

Venue:
It's her own house where I think she lives alone with her cat. Nice queen bed and bathroom with plenty of towels

Girl:
Age is accurate at 34, good looking but not stunning. Beautiful body with great curves and chest. The 2nd picture on her AW profile (the mirror selfie) is the most accurate.
Absolutely caked in make up. As in when I went to the bathroom afterward to shower, I saw I was now completely covered in make up which was an odd sight.

Meet:
Pleasant and friendly to talk to. Genuinely seemed to be doing this so that she can meet and talk to new people. Definitely GFE and more passive in bed, but still good overall. Enthusiastic DFK. Only does covered oral though

Positive meet, however not good VFM at £200ph given she isn't a stunner or PSE, definitely better, cheaper experiences out there. But I imagine pickings are slim overall in the area.

Wouldn't visit again