Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SP confused by AdultWork  (Read 1533 times)

Offline unclepokey

Interested to learn if others have had this problem:
I booked a meet some 6 weeks in advance by Email. Exceptionally early, I know, but the circumstances demanded it. No problem so far and both the SP and I had it in our diaries.
The day before yesterday I put in a ‘formal’ booking on the AW system with text alluding to our earlier Email exchange. The AW system seems to demand that one enters a date and time frame for the SP to ring back and (presumably) confirm or reject. I chose a date at random and mentioned it in my text as being only to satisfy the AW system – our originally planned date still stood.
I was surprised then that the SP contacted me in panic saying she thought we had the original date. I replied that yes, that still stood. Seemingly the message that the SP got looked  to her like a new appointment for the date and time that I had inserted in the AW system merely to get it to accept the ‘formal’ booking.
I think this aspect of the AW system needs dropping altogether. It adds nothing and seems to confuse. Any thoughts, please

Offline wristjob

Any thoughts, please

Why would you bother with anything beyond a phone call?

Offline unclepokey

True enough but it does leave open the possibility of leaving feedback.

Offline Sedlmayer

All you do is, in the contact box, put the morning of your booked appointment. So - if you've got a booking for 2:00 on the 28th, put "contact me" as the 28th, between 9:30 and 1:00.
I don't really see the point of this box either, but Aw won't change it because they can't be fucking bothered, and there's no need for confusion anyway. Does the girl in question speak good English btw?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
In addition, AW is absolutely useless in making a ast minute booking through their system, cos you can only ask to be called back at a later time, in blocks of half hour, so if you wanted to book a girl for say 7pm, and it is already 6.31pm, then their system won't allow for the girl to call you back.

Offline wristjob

True enough but it does leave open the possibility of leaving feedback.

Leave your feedback on here instead - that way you can be honest if she's crap, and if she's good people might actually believe you.

Offline CBPaul

Bloody hell, 6 weeks in advance, most can't manage 6 minutes.

Anyway, there are prossies who want it all arranged through the booking system, so what I do is enter the date and time for the booking and in the bit you mention just put call between 09:30 and 10:00 the day before. I make sure I'm at work and have the punting phone on but none have ever called during the allotted time. 

Stupid bit on AW and I agree, should be removed.

grandmaster-ram-rod

Leave your feedback on here instead - that way you can be honest if she's crap, and if she's good people might actually believe you.

+1  aw feedback is all but useless, so many are to frightened to leave bad feedback because they in return will be left poor feedback

I only read reviews here, and mostly trust  them all

Offline YouOnlyLiveOnce

I always give a callback time between 00:00 and 00:00.  So far, everyone seems to understand that this means "I can't be bothered with this".  Then I text the girl on the morning of the meet to confirm.

abdul

Interested to learn if others have had this problem:
I booked a meet some 6 weeks in advance by Email. Exceptionally early, I know, but the circumstances demanded it. No problem so far and both the SP and I had it in our diaries.
The day before yesterday I put in a ‘formal’ booking on the AW system with text alluding to our earlier Email exchange. The AW system seems to demand that one enters a date and time frame for the SP to ring back and (presumably) confirm or reject. I chose a date at random and mentioned it in my text as being only to satisfy the AW system – our originally planned date still stood.
I was surprised then that the SP contacted me in panic saying she thought we had the original date. I replied that yes, that still stood. Seemingly the message that the SP got looked  to her like a new appointment for the date and time that I had inserted in the AW system merely to get it to accept the ‘formal’ booking.
I think this aspect of the AW system needs dropping altogether. It adds nothing and seems to confuse. Any thoughts, please

Hey bro if you were too obliged to satisfy AW booking system then why didn't you put the original meeting time considering SP can contact you by then.

vorian

I don't often use AW bookings, if I have to then all arrangements are made by phone, text or email as normal. Then in the comments box of a booking I just put confirming our email etc and put date, time and duration in. Never had any problems doing it this way.

Offline CBPaul

I always give a callback time between 00:00 and 00:00.  So far, everyone seems to understand that this means "I can't be bothered with this".  Then I text the girl on the morning of the meet to confirm.

I tend to get everything arranged the night before as I usually go for a fairly early booking. Lazy sods often don't have their phones on until after the time I have to leave, then it can (and has) gone tits up on me. I'll never rely on just the AW system, always make sure I have spoken to them beforehand.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I never understand why this is on a booking request as I would never ring a client under any circumstances.  he may think he is free at 11 tomorrow but what if he woke up feeling unwell and he is home with the wife, or he thought she would be at work and is instead at home with him.
It is just not the done thing to ever call a client unless he asks you to a few seconds before as he is out of credit etc

Offline captaincrunch

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 1
I never understand why this is on a booking request as I would never ring a client under any circumstances.  he may think he is free at 11 tomorrow but what if he woke up feeling unwell and he is home with the wife, or he thought she would be at work and is instead at home with him.
It is just not the done thing to ever call a client unless he asks you to a few seconds before as he is out of credit etc

Well on 2 occasions on booking through AW I got call from WGs on withheld number. I think it's main purpose is to maintain privacy there are 'traditional' ways of booking but this way is only available if it is enforced on the aw booking form.

That's just my thoughts on why they implemented it this way.

Offline unclepokey

Some useful thoughts on here. My thanks to all who took the trouble to respond.
Uncle Pokey