Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: I_Jessica - Mornington Crescent  (Read 2216 times)

17 review(s) for I_Jessica_OWO (6 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline s8s849

Date - Just before Christmas

Location - Mornington Crescent, London

Price - Incall £70 / 30mins

ProfileExternal Link/Members Only

User ID - 4891043

Comms - Texted Jessica and asked for 30mins appointment. As with most of my punts this was a short notice booking.

Location - A small 1 bedroom apartment above shops. Inside it was nice enough, but very very small. The flat smelt very strongly of cigarettes which was very off putting.

The Girl -  According to her profile Jessica is 22, which i would say is about right. She has a very slim body and small natural tits. Quite a bit of make up on. She was not very chatty and is very uninterested in her work!

The Session -  Jessica met me at the front door of the building and led me to the flat. As mentioned above the first thing I noticed was the smell of smoke and then how small the place was! We quickly discussed that I wanted assisted shower, massage and oral. I gave her the money which she put into a coat hanging on the back of the apartment door and then proceeded to get undressed without saying anything or even looking at me. I half flippantly then said, so shall I get undressed then! Once undressed we went into a very small bathroom and then into a very small shower. The shower was so small, she then got some shower gel and started to was me. There was nothing erotic about it and and made no effort to arouse me. In fact I ended up having to wash the showergel off myself as she had made such a half-hearted effort. After the shower we went to the bedroom. I lay down and she started massaging me. I had to ask for oil. She put on some baby oil and continued massaging. The massage was pretty lame and hardly any B2B. After about 5mins she asked me to turnover. I reminded her that I wanted oral with, so she got a rubber. She then spent about 2mins trying to get it on my dick, eventually asking me to help and blaming her nails for her complete lack of ability. The blowjob was nothing special and eventually we finished up and I left. I was in the flat about 25mins, but that was 25mins too long! Also during the whole time she spent about 10mins of the 25mins on the phone at various intervals. At one point she was even wanking my dick whilst texting with the other hand!

All in all therefore, this was an awful punt and one to avoid.

So in summary:

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: 2/10
Oral: 2/10
Attitude: 1/10
Overall: 2/10

Offline Shadow314

Thanks for the review OP.  Long string of negs for her now, looks like service has really dropped.

All seem to be around Christmas, including last year, think she's the Grinch of the WG world!

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Animalbeast

I met her many months back before I discovered this site. I’ve met Romanians with bad attitude, with this one you wonder if she has a personality disorder or is traumatised from life but limited English makes it hard to judge.
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish