Author Topic: Plus sized peachy - Rotherham  (Read 2128 times)

Offline Dick Cheese

Anybody have any info on this lady.Her profile says she's back after an 8 month break  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline jakeh

Went by Louise at first then disappeared then came back for a bit then went again.
Friendly BBW who loves cock.

Offline Dick Cheese

Went by Louise at first then disappeared then came back for a bit then went again.
Friendly BBW who loves cock.

 :thumbsup: Cheers buddy,just read your review.

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
:thumbsup: Cheers buddy,just read your review.
Read my review as well. She is a big, big girl, but that's what I'm into, I've looked at your reviews and she is bottom heavy, I think you are more of a breast man.

Offline Dick Cheese

Read my review as well. She is a big, big girl, but that's what I'm into, I've looked at your reviews and she is bottom heavy, I think you are more of a breast man.
Have done Ali,thanks.I do love boobs yes but I like variety too and her BJ sounds quality.