Author Topic: Miss emma_ashely - edinburgh  (Read 1535 times)


7 review(s) for Emma_ashley (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Littlebluebastard

External Link/Members Only
Hh at £90

Easy comms, sent off a text and agreed a time and was there within a few hours. Apartment down by one of the casinos not far from city centre.

Given buzzer number etc and made my way up. Into the apartment and was happy to see her. Good looking girl 26 is around right, would say and 8/10 dress size. Took a shower upon arrival and greeted in the bedroom.

Some fk by no means dfk, not fussed either way might bother some. Got her tits out which are decent natural bangers to say the least. Some owo with minimal effort got the wee man hard but just whilst I played with those tits. On with the bag, some doggy, then mish the finish.

Was nothing wrong with the punt just not really anything good either. I think she had the potential, either shes new or shy or something but I just didn't rate it. If shes still here in 6 months I'd probably try again due to the fact she could improve. £90 for a below average punt though I wont be rushing back

Offline HumphryB

Is she Australian? Really into sexy foreign accents like that. Would def like to meet if she made her way east.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 01:07:20 pm by HumphryB »

Offline Littlebluebastard

She is yeah, it's not the strongest I'm sure she said shes lived down south for a while not but definitely Australian.

Offline TKovac

Would def like to meet if she made her way east.

Doubt you gonna get much hooker action in Dunbar
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac