Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: All Natural Monica - Northfields  (Read 2214 times)

14 review(s) for All Natural Monica (8 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
17 review(s) for Sweet Nikky (10 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline TDAF79

Like Anda this punt was a while back and I learned a few valuable lessons.

If you read my posts you'll note I enjoy huge jugs and care not for travelling far. I also don't punt often so tend to browse a lot. Every time I looked at Monica's profile there seemed more pictures of incredible looking tits and a tantalizing glimpse of what could be a hot woman.

I had a spare afternoon and hadn't punted in ages so I decided to give her a go. I should've paid attention to the comments here and I've 100% learned but yeesh, grim experience. My mitigating circumstances are I punted there a while back and saw a hot once with great huge tits which I assumed was her. If it is then I was bait and switched but I guess I just made incorrect assumptions

Comms. Awful. I texted and she said yes etc but when I got nearby she started getting cagey and weird, saying j looked Polish. I don't so it was an odd comment. It was also a lesson to me to not have my pic on WhatsApp. Such a rookie mistake not to have a punting phone but as I said it's so rare, it never seemed worth it. Initially I thought she was being flirty about it but she wasn't. Being a dick I wanted to prove her wrong so persisted until she agreed to see me. Urgh.

Location. Block of flats near Northfields station. Usually at least 1 other girl there. Room well dark. Thankfully.

Girl. She's veery different from the pictures. Shorter, heavier and not a looker. Have to say, tits were great so no arguing there. To this day I'm not sure Why I continued but I did.

Deed. Poor. Paid for half an hour and had a covered bj,  not horrific but nothing to write to the missus about and then mish and doggy. I wanted her on top so I could play with them but she stopped very quickly, probably cos out of shape. I  finished and left quickly berating myself and then deciding to research properly which is why j went for he safe Sexy Anda punt.

Tbh I never mind if the woman isn't as hot as I'd hoped as long as it's the same girl, I was more annoyed by the attitude. She was borderline angry throughout. Weird attitude frankly.

Don't do what I did. The tits are a trap people!

External Link/Members Only