Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BLONDE LEILA- Finchley  (Read 4978 times)

2 review(s) for BLONDE LEILA (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dld123

Was really in need of some OWO and gave  External Link/Members Only - External Link/Members Only a text to see if there was the possibility of a meet in the next 30 mins or so as I was nearby. Communication was good, I was told by text that OWO and CIM were on offer and I made my way there. The place itself is easy to find, discreet and safe, a short walk from Finchley Central. I travelled there by bike and parking is fine as long as it`s not between 2pm and 3pm! Leila met me at the door in a t-shirt and panties, her hair was quite different from the pics, but was definitely the same girl. I was cold from the journey and tried to heat my hands up under the hot water tap in the bathroom, but my body was cold also. Leila checked the radiator was on in the bedroom and moved a clothes horse out of the way so I could benefit from the heat. She has a friendly laid back attitude and I felt really comfortable in her presence. We started with some gentle massage and the warmth from her hands on my cold skin was lovely. Her young skin is smooth and soft and there were no issues as I caressed different parts of her body. Her breasts are small but pert and her nipples are firm. On to OWO and she started off very slowly as requested, building up gently until I felt myself about to pop. I had asked her about her policy and she had said she was of the one pop in 30 mins variety, so I asked her to stop OWO and to have a slow tit wank instead. She seemed surprised and commented that her breasts were very small. I replied that I really liked them and she seemed to enjoy the compliment, oiling us both up and gyrating on top in a very nice way. What happened next was seamless and within seconds, I had been covered and she was riding me cowgirl. Even though, I had come for CIM, I was loving this and was more than happy for her to continue and to blow my one pop inside her. After clean up, we lay and relaxed for a while and chatted. I never once felt rushed and she somehow managed to keep going as though she was actually interested. I saw her two days ago and writing this has made me think I want to go back for more, so that`s gotta be a good thing!  :thumbsup:

Offline bestbefore

She does look a cutie, good that it wasn't a B&S. I have had her on my HL for a while but wasn't convinced she was for real.

Just one query, does she dfk?

She has it as a discretion like, which always worries me as dfk is important for me.

Offline dld123

It`s not something I do, so don't know.  :unknown:

Offline kropotkin

Funnily enough, I called her a month ago and agreed a booking but the postcode she sent me was TW6 so I had to cancel...  May reinstate her on the HL...

Offline bestbefore

I just messaged Leila on AW and she replied to see she is leaving London today - not available after 2pm (so you guys better get your skates on!)

she says she is coming back but not sure when.

But she didn't answer my question about dfk!!

Offline musicman007

Ted Bear

She has been mentioned before so most likely to return - 1 pop for 30min is a NO for me and by OPs FR sounds like he was restricted in his paid time to fully enjoy himself  :bomb: