Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jaimy - Diva - Marble Arch  (Read 1194 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6391042) (19 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Jason1212

External Link/Members Only

So I browsing AW earlier today and as per usual nothing new/good in sight so read about Jaimy and thought seems like a good call and many thanks to the previous reviewers  :hi:

Comms - text diva wanted an late evening booking but she wasn't going to be around (found out she going back to Moscow tonight  :cry:) but was lucky (veryyy lucky) to be offered an earlier time which I was okay with.

Location - close to Marble Arch and regular Diva punters should know the area.

The girl - Beautiful, smiley and like others had mentioned HOT AF 8/10!!!! she's half Russian and half Kazakhstan, early/mid 20s

Fees - 1 Hour 200 + 30 Facial

The meet - Got there and was greeted by a very smiley sexy Jaimy wearing a black lingerie. we had a brief chat, handed over the fees and I when for a quick freshen up. Jaimy was lying on the bed all sexy and grab my hands and DFK the hell out of me (Someone also mentioned about her sucking their tongue) and she literally did exactly that to me basically DFK + sucking my tongue and lips like a vacuum  :P

She then worked her way down, nipple munching and than an amazing OWO. Great technique, went deep, licked and sucked the sack for a solid 10mins. I switch over to play with her perfect breast (seems natural) and went down on her pretty clit which tasted divine with her making all the right sound before she came. She sucked me off briefly and crawled up to me with a cheeky grin and said 'Trakhni Menya' ('fuck me' in russian) which she explained and jokingly said to don't say that to a guy  :lol:
On with the johnny, few more sucks, CG, RCG, miss and than doggy. All the positions she took like a champ and what a sight it was!! I than asked for a facial which she happily obliged but mentioned it was extra. She got onto her knees, sucked my balls and than I splatted all over her face where she didn't even flinch smearing my cock across her pretty face  :yahoo: What made it better was the fact she actually seem to enjoy it saying it's good for her skin and was checking herself in the mirror  :lol:

Cleaned up, usual chat and she is a very nice/interesting girl to speak with. 15mins left so we cuddled up and kissed where she vacuumed my mouth, hands everywhere and she gave one of the better handjobs I've had to end of an excellent punt!

Got dressed kissed goodbye and did the old have a safe journey back to Moscow  :( as nearing the door she said once again seductively trakhni menya  :music:

Also tbh she didn't ask for the extra until I was about to leave and I just gave it to her
To sum up it up it was by far one of the best 2019 punts. She was also making some meowing noise now and then during the punt which strangely arousing...   
It's a massive shame she'd left  :cry: we need more girls like her! Hopefully she's come back sometime in 2020. Pricey but well worth it!

Offline BanksRobin

Good review and similar to my experience. I saw her a few times and got a bit addicted so was better for my wallet that she left!

My main concerns with her returning, if indeed she does, is the price going up and the service deteriorating.

She was here a couple of weeks and fucked a lot of guys and was packing them in. That isn’t sustainable and will lead to a poor service as time goes on so I’ll tread carefully if she returns.

Offline Jason1212

Yeah I agree, was my early xmas present to myself. Highly unlikely for me to go back if the price does spike up if she returns but so glad I experienced her. Kinda like how I regretted not seeing External Link/Members Only when she was at 150!!