Author Topic: Rafaella-Cinnamon - Aberdeen  (Read 1029 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5329922) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Leon170fr

External Link/Members Only

Had a half hour booking with Rafaella this afternoon.
Well she was in a hotel in Aberdeen center and told me to come to the room and I was actually at her door and knocked the door and waited a minute then she appears with bags of shopping 🛍 from behind me so no prep.
It is actually her in the profile pictures

very quiet and not much chat or any sign of being friendly at all.
So I’m lying on the bed naked ready for her coming out of the bathroom that’s when I got quite a shock now I’m speaking from being a dad myself and I’m 99% sure she must be about 4 months pregnant with a little baby 👶 bump with the line from her belly button down.

She is attractive with big fake boobs. Nice face and makeup done well but the lack of enthusiasm just put me off so on with the bag quick suck and fucked doggy until filled the bag then back to the car 15 minutes later and £80 down. 

I’d not recommend to anyone.

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
External Link/Members Only

Had a half hour booking with Rafaella this afternoon.
Well she was in a hotel in Aberdeen center and told me to come to the room and I was actually at her door and knocked the door and waited a minute then she appears with bags of shopping 🛍 from behind me so no prep.
It is actually her in the profile pictures

very quiet and not much chat or any sign of being friendly at all.
So I’m lying on the bed naked ready for her coming out of the bathroom that’s when I got quite a shock now I’m speaking from being a dad myself and I’m 99% sure she must be about 4 months pregnant with a little baby 👶 bump with the line from her belly button down.

She is attractive with big fake boobs. Nice face and makeup done well but the lack of enthusiasm just put me off so on with the bag quick suck and fucked doggy until filled the bag then back to the car 15 minutes later and £80 down. 

I’d not recommend to anyone.
Shocking! and a good heads up for her 1st review on here :thumbsup:

You should have probably walked when she turned up with shopping, behind you...or asked her to call it a 15 min booking (hinted at money back, as you weren't happy)... Although from experience, that doesn't always work...