Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual-Adriana69 - Aldgate East  (Read 4163 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5456365) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tdh

External Link/Members Only

Comms and Location: Booked by text. Flat near Aldgate East and is above a gym and is clean. Quick responses but one word answers which can get annoying if you are trying to arrange or confirm services.

Price: £70 for 30 mins

Session: Typical Romulan session. Had initially booked 1 hour ( by text). However when I got there she said she was busy and could only do 30 mins. She is ok looking. Pics on AW are airbrushed but pic 3 seems to reflect face. Decent pair of tits.

I confirmed OWO and CIM but in typical Romulan style when I got there she states ‘no cim’.  Session starts with me lying on bed and her staring owo. Not deep or sensual. 5 mins of this and then she gets a text which she responds to  :angry: 10 mins in she tells me I have 10 mins left  :angry:  We then had sex in mish and as no cim I came in sack.

Conclusion: poor service. No to a return visit.

Offline Mr_Shins

I saw her last week for a different kind of session and gave her a neutral but would have guessed she'd score negative if I went for an actual sex meet.

The timekeeping issue and comms very much in line with my experience.

Obvious conveyer belt.

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for the warning tdh, I would have been tempted because she looks great in the airbrushed photos.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline another381

Thanks for the review. Sad to hear it was a letdown. She was on my HL but has come off.
Nothing worse than a poor attitude and lying about services.

Offline Mr_Shins

She is pretty.

The issue is not in her looks but the way she behaves.

Offline Jason2019

Ahhh that's a shame. I've been tempted by her a couple times. How were the titties? Was she happy for you to play with them?