Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea - Harlow  (Read 4043 times)

13 review(s) for Chelsea2012 (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline ohnothanks

This meeting was a while ago but the deal was £40 for owo and cim - blow and go

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms – Good; emailed and all arranged for an hour later, after no replies from others in the area.  Instructed to call upon arrival for flat number.  Texted postcode straight after call.

Location – Tower block on an estate just outside the centre of harlow. I only saw the bedroom of the flat but it was clean and tidy. There was some free car parking outside and it wasn't conspicuous. Comfortable.

Chelsea –100% the lady in the photos; seemed fairly tall (heels), long hair, dress size maybe 18 - 20, huge heavy tits, good looking girl.   mid to late 30s, can hold a decent conversation.

The meet – chelsea opens the door and welcomes you in. She's dressed in lingerie and a silky short dressing gown type thing.

She leads the way into the bedroom,  hand over the paperwork immediately. Chelsea comes back and there is some quick boob action, she is keen to move it along and asks to lay on the bed and get "prepared". Chelsea gives a sloppy deep owo to completion (spits). oral skills are good, she remains in control the whole time though.

Would I go back ?  maybe. She's a nice girl and her tits were tremendous.

There were 2 down sides.
1 - I saw the last client leaving, which i strongly dislike.
2 - lets say my motor failed its mot shortly after  :timeout: and all oral has been, and will continue to be covered :thumbsdown: ever since.

Offline GreyDave

Would I go back ?  maybe. She's a nice girl and her tits were tremendous.

There were 2 down sides.
1 - I saw the last client leaving, which i strongly dislike.
2 - lets say my motor failed its mot shortly after  :timeout: and all oral has been, and will continue to be covered :thumbsdown: ever since.

What did you get a bonous of matey ?   That would be a Negative if you got a positive
Sorry to hear that :) :) :)

Offline ohnothanks

What did you get a bonous of matey ? 

Unfortunately there was no CLAP emoji so I had to use the timeout pal.. I reckon you get my drift

Would have put it as a negative, but I figured that for all i know it could have been the last punter I saw leaving :vomit: that handed it over to her, in which case I couldn't really say it was down to her not getting tested properly etc

anyway, I got lucky that there was no mrs at the time ..otherwise it could have been a disaster.

I had no symptoms which is worrying, I was just doing a routine testing because of the punt. I recommend the same to everyone now.
Got it dealt with really easily, but definitely made me think more than twice about owo..not worth the risk imo....  according to the doc the back of the throat is a popular contagion point :scare: :dash: 

Be careful out there fellas .. its a jungle!

Offline Chorley

Unfortunately there was no CLAP emoji so I had to use the timeout pal.. I reckon you get my drift

Would have put it as a negative, but I figured that for all i know it could have been the last punter I saw leaving :vomit: that handed it over to her, in which case I couldn't really say it was down to her not getting tested properly etc

anyway, I got lucky that there was no mrs at the time ..otherwise it could have been a disaster.

I had no symptoms which is worrying, I was just doing a routine testing because of the punt. I recommend the same to everyone now.
Got it dealt with really easily, but definitely made me think more than twice about owo..not worth the risk imo....  according to the doc the back of the throat is a popular contagion point :scare: :dash: 

Be careful out there fellas .. its a jungle!
Fucking hell! :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline simpleton69

She's well and truly off the hotlist now!!

Offline Bornslippy

shit. no symptoms? Not that i have met this lady but I need to get checked. any recommendations for fast and confidential screening?

Offline winkywanky

Are we in danger here of breaking site rules re: allegations of WGs and STDs?

Offline Xtro

..... according to the doc the back of the throat is a popular contagion point :scare: :dash: 

The joys of having a small cock......... It won't reach the back of the throat!   :sarcastic:

Offline winkywanky

Better just hope there's not a pool of the previous guy's spunk behind her lower front teeth then  :scare:  :D.

Offline Bogof60

Anyone else's Spidey Senses tingling?
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CBPaul

Anyone else's Spidey Senses tingling?

Yep.

IF the OP has caught a dose then he needs to be absolutely sure that it came from her.

Offline Xtro

Better just hope there's not a pool of the previous guy's spunk behind her lower front teeth then  :scare:  :D.

I'll find that out beforehand...... During DFK!!   :D

Offline ohnothanks

Yep.

IF the OP has caught a dose then he needs to be absolutely sure that it came from her.

Ok so firstly, let me put it this way. It is not an allegation of misconduct on her part. She clearly describes the services she provides. Additionally, she provided those services to the standards expected. However, when it comes to the services of this kind (blow & go), which are presumably based on receiving several clients daily (to have financial efficacy for the provider), it is not plausible to expect a provider to be tested in a way that would protect all comers, so to speak. :P

Basically, even if she got tested daily, as soon as the first client after the latest test makes an unprotected visit to the gullet, everyone after  is playing a game of dose Russian roulette. That can't be helped and its not really her fault either in my book.

"Are we in danger here of breaking site rules re: allegations of WGs and STDs?"

Secondly, you can see I haven't made any other reviews, this is because I rarely punt (years apart). I can tell you that it was my only punt for a some time and I hadn't taken any other risks since my last test. Make of that what you will. it is certainly not an allegation of guilt on her part, it is simply a description of the facts as they occurred. I took no other risks. 

to be frank, it pointed out to me that owo is exactly that, oral without protection... no protection ...protection free ... protection-less ... no matter which way you look at it, you take your chances and hope for the best... The doctor telling me that the back of the throat is a common contagion point sticks in my mind  :dash: :angry: :scare: :vomit:

Having ZERO SYMPTOMS was the most worrying part, get tested for peace of mind. Local NHS GUM clinics are usually grim but get the job done :thumbsup:.

Hope that clears it up, I didn't expect a reaction tbh, and I certainly didn't enjoy publicly declaring it, I just thought it was only fair to the people reading to be honest and mention it.

Good luck out there fellas.. its still a jungle  :wacko:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 02:31:20 pm by ohnothanks »

Offline Bogof60

Yeh, Fucking hell was exactly my thoughts  :scare: :scare:

Member since 2015

First Review

Gets the clap from OWO

Well I am calling it
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ohnothanks

Member since 2015

First Review

Gets the clap from OWO

Well I am calling it

Think what you like pal...thats ultimately irrelevant..  clap from owo isn't exactly the stuff of ancient myth..have a little check on the literature.. or don't .. i'm really not in the business of safe sex evangelism. 

I don't get what you think the ulterior motive would be, but I do like the idea that you think this review was a 4 years in the making scam to get people to have covered blowjobs from one specific wg  :lol: :D  ... I think you're giving me way too much credit or thinking this means more to me than it actually does... it was just a review of what happened.

i'll be off to enjoy myself now, look forward to popping up with another review to set off the conspiracy theorists :dash: in about 4 years :P

Good luck fellas, its definitely still a jungle out there

Offline The sperminator

Amd presumably you have informed chelsea that she is infected so she can do something about it and not carry on infecting half of essex?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 07:05:52 am by The sperminator »

Offline GreyDave

Amd presumably you have informed chelsea that she is infected so she can do something about it and not carry on infecting half of essex?

Pop round and do it in person with the slip from gum clinic which you could post a pic of here if real .. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am sure she will thank you big time for you post and info :D :lol: :D

The chances for both fake or real post are there but are very very slim  ........ :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 09:02:33 am by GreyDave »