Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Sue - Cambridge  (Read 2847 times)

51 review(s) for Naughty sue 24 (38 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline raj676

Link: External Link/Members Only

Saw she was in Cambridge (finally!). Have seen her the last time she was here for an hour and it was a memorable experience. One of the best punts. Have been almost checking daily to see if she is back. So was absolutely delighted to see she was in Cambridge. Near the train station/leisure centre (10 mins walk) - the weather wasnt friendly.

Flat was bit difficult to find this time but once in - I was in heaven!

Sue is beautiful - some have complained she has some fat but I loved her body. She is perfect! awesome tits (enhanced) and has the most cleanest bumhole and pussy!

Didnt pop into the shover as I just had one, so straight into action. She bent over, pulled her thong and went straight to her bum hole and rimmed her! it was an hr long session, so the first session was straight into OWO, 69, cow girl and then missionary and cummed inside her pussy (with the condom on). It was delightful. Lots of DFK throughout.

Then we spoke about a lot of personal things mostly her experiences with punters (some good some bad). Session 2 started with her famous oil massage followed on my doggy and missionary and wanking off by hand while sucking her amazing tits.

All in all a lovely girl, for me the best in Cambridge ( a punter's hell!).

Offline raj676

Link: External Link/Members Only

Saw she was in Cambridge (finally!). Have seen her the last time she was here for an hour and it was a memorable experience. One of the best punts. Have been almost checking daily to see if she is back. So was absolutely delighted to see she was in Cambridge. Near the train station/leisure centre (10 mins walk) - the weather wasnt friendly.

Flat was bit difficult to find this time but once in - I was in heaven!

Sue is beautiful - some have complained she has some fat but I loved her body. She is perfect! awesome tits (enhanced) and has the most cleanest bumhole and pussy!

Didnt pop into the shover as I just had one, so straight into action. She bent over, pulled her thong and went straight to her bum hole and rimmed her! it was an hr long session, so the first session was straight into OWO, 69, cow girl and then missionary and cummed inside her pussy (with the condom on). It was delightful. Lots of DFK throughout.

Then we spoke about a lot of personal things mostly her experiences with punters (some good some bad). Session 2 started with her famous oil massage followed on my doggy and missionary and wanking off by hand while sucking her amazing tits.

All in all a lovely girl, for me the best in Cambridge ( a punter's hell!).

her body is similar to this girl in the video! External Link/Members Only

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 12:33:00 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »