Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bareback Avoidance Topic  (Read 1784 times)

Offline AnthG

This is one of those topics where I worry it will kick up a drama. And want to avoid that as I really want to be drama free. But am still wanting to raise this as it really irks the hell out of me.

By chance I was looking through AW feedbacks of another girl (not saying who) and looking at who else the punters had seen and then seen this girl in their other recent feedbacks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looking through it. She seems like a total skanky minger who offers brazenly bareback sex, bareback anal and all sorts of nastiness with no qualms whatsoever. She also has a crazy amount of feedback on AW so punters are gladly showing they are booking her knowing she offers this. So they don't care one iota their names are attached to a skanky BBer.

The issue is, looking at those punters other feedbacks. It seems punters who are booking her (and often over and over again too given repeated feedbacks). Are also seeing a whole list of the regions well-known hotties at the same time and leaving feedback for them too (not saying who for obvious reasons).

It is one of those retch inducing moments. Plus especially because WGs seem to claim and pretend when they get booking requests they claim to look through past feedbacks themselves to avoid punters who see girls like this.

It seems clear that is not true. Or at best they are very bad at doing this job of checking who is booking them against who they also are booking.

So basically the point of the topic is twofold to highlight the fact to punters that do not think to yourselves because these girls claim on the forums and twitter to do all these checks and blocks on punters who see known BBers it is either clearly a lie, or they are useless at that task.

Its pretty retch inducing to be honest and I wish WGs would do what they say and not see these bloody punters seeing girls like this. And that is the second point of the topic so WGs will invariably get a kick up the backside to say, stop seeing these punters as you are failing in your basic task of blocking known BBers.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline datwabbit

Just shows it's bollox when girls say they've checked feedback. Of course, many just accept a text message.

Nothing to be done. Those punters seeing popular girls may not be doing BB at all. Those popular girls might be doing BB unadvertised.

Btw, there are other regions that have BB list threads. Is this going to be one?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 05:26:37 pm by datwabbit »

Offline Mansell

Anth, you make a valid point. I had a quick look down the punter list who had see her and thankfully it didnt look like they were seeing popular girls recently. Also quite a few seemed to be from outside the area. I make that point as it's not quite as bad as I thought it was going to be reading your post. BUT I do agree it's obvious that WG's are not doing the checks they always tell us they do.  :unknown:

I always remember what Smith's would say its up to each Punter to look after their own health. Get checked regularly and don't rely on anyone else.

Offline AnthG

Nothing to be done. Those punters seeing popular girls may not be doing BB at all. Those popular girls might be doing BB unadvertised.

But the issue is. Punter sees known BBer. She does not hide in in her profile she does this. Then leaves feedback for her so he is not ashamed he is seeing a BBer so he must know at the very least how it will look upon him

Even if he sees a popular girl and just does OWO the risk is there. As is really just anything as seeing a BBer could have every disease-riddled infection there is (don't forget there exists the warped society of bug chasers who purposefully see BBers to pass around their STDs) that is nasty. But if a punter sees her. And then sees well known popular WG. It is a total My God moment.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online scutty brown

Anth
Welcome to reality. The simple fact is a lot of guys prefer bareback, accept the risk and so create a demand. And a lot of girls will satisfy that demand. Some are older women losing their original appeal. Some are low flyers on the intelligence stakes. Some are forced by pimps. Others are junkies living on the edge of society and will do anything for cash. And then you have the ones who do it under the counter - which probably is a lot more than you think.
For instance it wouldn't surprise me if your current junkie would-be-favourite offers BB UTC. I have no proof she does, but her behaviour matches others who do.
As has been said here before many times, assume all whores are barebackers and practice the required protection