Author Topic: Milly2505 Ipswich - good MILF GFE  (Read 8532 times)


11 review(s) for milly moments (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Having read Bogof60’s review if Milly and having previously visited her for her HE/Oral ending massage under her Gumtree Alison profile thought I would try her full service option off AW

External Link/Members Only

I tend to prefer younger girls to fuck, but I wasn’t disappointed by Milly.  For her age she has attractive and has a good body with nicely soft, but enhanced, tits....and knows her to give a great blowjob

Agreed 30 minutes for £80

Action took place in her front room usually used for massages but this time with the sofa bed laid out...en-suite facilities available

Once undressed Milly asked me to lay down and sat astride me in her black negligee and begun some DFK which was enjoyable, before releasing her tits and offering them to my mouth and hands for a good working over.  I slipped a hand under to find her shaven pussy which was already soaking wet and easily accepted a finger inside

Milly then moved down my body to find my already fully hard cock and took it full and deep into her mouth...nose to belly deep...paying attention to the balls and shaft plus allowing me to push her head down as I thrust into her moved.
Moved her onto all fours for a little face fucking before asking her to lay down so I could eat her pussy.  She truly was soaking and responded enthusiastically to my tongue action...with the help of a couple of fingers inside I soon had her reaching a squirming orgasm with my fingers being clamped inside her as her pussy went into spasm.
Came up for air and some more DFK before dropping back between her legs for a repeat of the above on her.

Her head was close to the edge of the bed so I asked if she was happy to DT me whilst she hang it over the edge...no problem she said and happily took my cock down her throat (I love feeling the pop of a women’s throat as you go past their gag reflex) and let me fuck it.  As I came out of her mouth to give her some air she placed my cock between her tits and reached round to push them together for a titwank...and then she totally surprised me by pushing her tongue into my ass and rimming me whilst I fucked her tits

Time to fuck now and on with the cover.  Started in mish and then legs over the shoulder but it didn’t take long before I was ready to cum...so off with the cover and Milly finished me off in her mouth making sure she collected every drop before spitting out into a tissue

A quick wet wipe clean up and some Christmas chat...then Milly offered me a second blowjob to finish...yes please and despite already cumming she worked her oral magic to have me shooting a 2nd load into her mouth and giving her an impromptu facial as this time she withdrew being the final shot !!!

Into the shower to clean up before some more chat whilst getting dressed.

As said I am not usually into MILFs but I would return...Milly suggested that as I can cum twice that I should try her 4 hands massage with her sister for the same price and then they would make me cum twice together.  Can’t believe I will ever find 2 sisters for a full service session so think I will tick this off the bucket this in the new year!!!


Offline EastCoast Rambler

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 150
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Nice one. Sounds like a good session  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Demanding pic of his escort friend removed / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,632
  • Likes: 69
  •  
  • Reviews: 47
Yes indeed that pic with the Red undies is a decent turn on:)

Wonder if anyone could send her up to Cambridge for a bit or more:-)

Offline winkywanky

Nice review OP.

Interesting that she has a 'sister' who can help out.

I wonder, is it a real sister, and does she have her own AW profile?

Offline Bogof60

Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Nice review OP.

Interesting that she has a 'sister' who can help out.

I wonder, is it a real sister, and does she have her own AW profile?

I am pretty sure it’s a real sister, although I think you can only get her involved via Alison’s Gumtree massage advert (unless others know different)...Alison/Milly was clear her sister only got involved with the hand relief and would leave any oral to Alison...which might be an added turn on having one sister toss you off into the others mouth !!

Anyway I will give it a go in 2020 and report back


Offline Naughtyboyuk

Started 2020 with a return visit to Milly....same excellent service including lots of OWO, titwanking and rimming from her.  Love her responsiveness to having her pussy, and clit, licked and eaten !!!

Fucked in doggy before releasing my new year load into her mouth.

Still hoping to give her 4 hands massage, with HR, a go with her sister

Offline MajorPayne

In the East Midland's region there is a mother and daughter who give a four hand massage.

External Link/Members Only
Mobile is: 07462 534190


Offline Naughtyboyuk

Returned to punting with a 30 minute session with Milly.

Was directed to use the side door for discretion and passed her temperature test on arrival.

Milly has looked after herself during lockdown and was in god shape.  She says she had missed the sex and certainly gave me an excellent 30 minutes of filth.  Particularly enjoyed her OWO/DT skills with her eyes watering as she took my full length...and she performed a great rimming session on me !!

Her reaction to having her pussy eaten was tremendous before we fucked in a few positions ending with a large deposit in her mouth.

Fantastic return to punting and will definitely repeat again.

Offline fatboy


Offline MajorPayne

Returned to punting with a 30 minute session with Milly.

Was directed to use the side door for discretion and passed her temperature test on arrival.

Milly has looked after herself during lockdown and was in god shape.  She says she had missed the sex and certainly gave me an excellent 30 minutes of filth.  Particularly enjoyed her OWO/DT skills with her eyes watering as she took my full length...and she performed a great rimming session on me !!

Her reaction to having her pussy eaten was tremendous before we fucked in a few positions ending with a large deposit in her mouth.

Fantastic return to punting and will definitely repeat again.

It seems a reasonable thing for SPs to do in these pandemic times, to take punters temperatures.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 03:55:06 pm by MajorPayne »

Offline Naughtyboyuk

It seems a reasonable thing for SPs to do in these pandemic times, to take punters temperatures.

Actually made me feel better myself knowing I didn’t have a temperature...and it made us both confident to get stuck in

Offline winkywanky

Actually made me feel better myself knowing I didn’t have a temperature...and it made us both confident to get stuck in


Not a criticism of your punt, but you must realise that the fact of neither of you having a temperature when you met is almost meaningless. One or both of you might have had the virus in its early stages anyway, and still been contagious. There might be virus all over her premises, doorhandles, bathroom etc too.

Neither of you having a temperature when you met doesn't mean very much unfortunately.

Offline davidac


Not a criticism of your punt, but you must realise that the fact of neither of you having a temperature when you met is almost meaningless. One or both of you might have had the virus in its early stages anyway, and still been contagious. There might be virus all over her premises, doorhandles, bathroom etc too.

Neither of you having a temperature when you met doesn't mean very much unfortunately.

She’s been working throughout the pandemic. While many others have as well no doubt, she was quite open about only seeing 1 person a day for “blow & go”. I’m still doubtful about returning yet.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 08:09:49 pm by davidac »

Offline winkywanky

The other thing to note of course, is that unless you knew the WG in question fairly well and trusted them totally, talk of how many punters per day is also pretty meaningless.

A punter has no way of knowing whether she'd be telling the truth.

All part of the fun of punting!

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Milly returned to working after the 12th April easing of lockdown so gave her a call to make a 30 minute appointment. 

She has moved during lockdown and now works from her house in a nice residential area in North Ipswich with plenty of on-street parking around.  Currently she is using one of her bedrooms for the action whilst she is in the process of extending her place to create her working room for her massages and more fun.

Milly’s MILF performance remains as good as before lockdown and she clearly has missed working (not just for the money but also the sex) as she got well into it.  She happily deep throated me with her head hanging off the bed so my cock popped her throat open...she might struggle if you have a 7” or longer cock as she was gagging with streaming eyes from my more modest size !!!!

Plenty of DFK throughout especially whilst we fucked before I finally came...sadly got my timing wrong and filled the bag rather than her mouth, but always next time.

Good shower facilities both before and after...and usual chit chat at the end about how she loves this work etc etc.

Glad she is back working and left happy