Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When does the clock start ticking ?  (Read 1418 times)

Offline David22

After an unfortunate experience I’d like to know when you think the clock should start on a punt.
When you enter the location or when the action starts ?
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline The Outsider

When the door opens, the clock starts ticking.  I always wear a watch so I can can keep my own track of time. 

Offline manwithoutaname

Yes, I agree it starts at the point you knock on the door and the SP will no doubt make a mental note. I had a poor encounter recently where I knocked four minutes ahead of the agreed time as it was freezing cold plus I didn’t have long to catch a train afterwards.

The SP, who was putting in a half-arsed effort, made sure to point out half way through that my appointment would end five minutes early because of my arrival time. I hadn’t been trying to wangle the additional minutes, but that seemed to be her assumption. It was one of a number of similar comments that killed the mood.

Obviously many factors can influence how quickly they turf you out at the end (how soon they have another booking etc), but I think it can make a world of difference when an SP isn’t running a conveyor belt service and doesn’t feel the need to time you to the second!

After another recent encounter, I was dressed and ready to leave on the hour mark but ended up being a full 20 minutes late as the SP wanted to chat about her travels (we’d been to a number of the same places). I like it when I come out of a booking feeling like I’ve met a real human being rather than a machine, but of course every SP is different and their circumstances vary.

My query is always whether a shower at the end comes out of your paid time. I guess it should really to be polite, but apologies if that is taking the thread off topic.

Offline 3rdManIn

I think the clock starts, as previously said, when you arrive. And I think it's only fair that the shower is included in the time - be nice if a few offered to join you in there, though.
I actually had one SP who set an alarm for ten minutes before the end of a 30 minute appointment. Thought that was taking the piss. But then I've had some where I've had to point out that I really should be getting dressed.

Offline Mansell

I think the clock starts, as previously said, when you arrive. And I think it's only fair that the shower is included in the time - be nice if a few offered to join you in there, though.
I actually had one SP who set an alarm for ten minutes before the end of a 30 minute appointment. Thought that was taking the piss. But then I've had some where I've had to point out that I really should be getting dressed.
That is taking the Piss, Negative and no going back.

Clock starts when you walk in the door and finishes when you leave. Some girls are clock watchers, others much less so and much prefer those  ;)

Offline Happynerd

Mostly agree with the thread about its when you walk through the door. However if you have an hours booking from 5 and turn up at 5:15 through no fault of the girl, then I'd say she's well within her right to charge for an hour and then ask you to leave at 6.

But same if she turns up late, you shouldn't be penalised any time to her negligence.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 04:55:12 pm by Happynerd »

Offline Dimond dave

I'm  old school  :hi: Personaly as the paper work is sorted  :coolgirl:

Offline Dick Dasterlys Mutley

Sp in leeds had an egg timer !
Try banging away for your second pop with that ticking away in the background !
Never did return

Online Kev3773

Sp in leeds had an egg timer !
Try banging away for your second pop with that ticking away in the background !
Never did return
Was it soft or hard  :unknown: :rolleyes:

Offline Sar-Major

Was it soft or hard  :unknown: :rolleyes:

Probably very soft and runny...................  :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mansell

Offline Beamer

My regular has a big clock on the wall. A few other regulars have the same but are not clock watchers. Most dont seem to be bothered by timings. I wonder if this is because they are FBSM providers who offer extra extras?   Last time when I was banging away on a second effort she appeared to be closer to the shakes than I was. Went over by about 10 minutes,  She  never mentioned it.