Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: a shit afternoon  (Read 3702 times)

7 review(s) for Sexy Woman (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
14 review(s) for ALEXA SEXY GIRL (6 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for Sensual Thai (5 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for anaybeauty (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

fredpunter

apologies for the vagueness of the title - this should really be three separate reviews but I don't have the will left to write three. As I'm likely to get verbose, I'll start with the conclusions, then the details. Anyone who doesn't like long reads can skip the details.

Conclusions :-

1. if you fancy a 4 hands massage from two middle aged but reasonably attractive thai women where the massage is ok-ish and the HR is pretty good for £30 for 30 mins then you could do worse than see External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

But it is nothing approaching a GFE, and your half hour starts the second you arrive and ends the second you squirt, unlike other places I've been where time taken to shower, undress, dress etc is not included in the half hour (in fact, there is no shower).   

2. Despite some good reviews, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and/or her pimp think nothing of wasting your time. And unless she spends half the time she is with a client exchanging messages with other potential punters (me in this case) then it is not her who you will be speaking to.

3. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only is a lying cheating low down scumbag who appears to have learned the tricks of her trade from https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=12043.msg180084;topicseen#msg180084

4. David Moyes is doing a crap job of managing united.

Details :-

I had a rare day off on my own today, so decided to take advantage. I noticed that External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only was available quite close to me. She has a negative review on here but the reviewer was at pains to say this was based on her photos being fake, but she was actually attractive and provided a reasonable service. So I emailed and texted to confirm services, prices, availability etc. After an hour or so, no reply, so I cast my net wider.

I spotted External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who is not a million miles away, and who I've fancied seeing from the days she was in Stratford but never got round to it. So I messaged her. While looking in that area, I also noticed External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who I have seen before, so I also contacted her and thought "I'll see whoever answers first".

Alexa did, and I suggested we meet at 13.45. She replied she was busy then, could we make it 14.45 instead. OK said I, and then decided to kill two birds with one stone and use the extra hour I had to wait to go see External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who were recently mentioned in a review by someone else.   

Then Sexy Woman also replied, and I told her that sorry, I've now made arrangements to see some-one else. This was my biggest mistake of the day - I should have stuck with some-one tried and trusted.

Anyway, I arrived at the thai place about 13.30, not much to add to what I've already said above.

Left there about 14.00 and made my way towards Alexa. Got there about 14.20 which I thought was too early to call, so I popped in to Asda and bought a butty. At 14.35 I texted to say I'd arrived but knew I was a little early. She replied almost immediately that she was busy till 15.00, could I wait? I wasn't best pleased but had suggested earlier that I may be a little late so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Bizzarely we then proceeded to exchange several 'chatty' type texts which I found odd seeing as she was supposedly with a client! At 15.04 I texted again, and was asked to wait another 5 mins. At 15.13 I told her I was leaving cos I'd waited long enough, which seemed to surprise her. At 15.16 she suggested I should visit her friend sexy lucy angel instead! At 15.18 she texted me her flat number so I could go see her friend. By this time I was already back at the station and told I'd left so stop texting me. I don't believe I was actually communicating with her - more likely her pimp or her friend.   

So I then contacted Sexy Woman again, to try and rescue something of the afternoon. But she must have been busy as no response to calls or texts. By this time the battery on my phone was beginning to die, and if I'd had any sense I'd have gone home. But instead I went into a pub, and had a pint so I could have a little think. I concluded I should head back towards home and try some-one local. So I found a bus and got on it. Lo and behold, there was a burst water main on the bus route, and before I knew it I'd been sat on the bus for about an hour and the pint I'd drunk wanted to come out. I had no choice but to get off the bus, find another pub, and seek relief. Luckily, this pub lent me a phone charger, so I was back in action. I checked who was around and concluded I would try External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only again. By the time I got near her place it was about 18.40. I confirmed on the phone she offered anal, owo, cim and dfk and went to meet her. I confirmed all these again prior to paying. Once she had the money she 'remembered' that anal was only available for 1 hour bookings (I'd decided to go for 30 mins as I already had my doubts about what I should expect from her) and she doesn't so DFK. The OWO lasted about 30 seconds, then she climbed on board to do cow girl. I tried to caress her tits but was told "that is not good for me" meaning she didn't like it. This lasted another 45 seconds before she suggested missionary. I banged away in mish for about 5 mins then started to get tired so suggested doggy. That wasn't good for her either apparently. I was starting to get a bit fed up with proceedings by this point. I suggested cow girl again but she refused. I suggested more oral but she refused. I suggested even a fucking hand job but she refused! WTF!!! Then, 15 minutes after I'd arrived, she jumped off the bed and said my 30 mins was up. There's not much you can do in these circumstances unless you are prepared to employ violence, and girls like her and Jessi21 know this, so I called her a lying cheating bitch, got dressed and left. Just like Jessi was, I think they are geared up for 15 minute quickies, anyone who takes more than 5 minutes to cum pisses them off and they just refuse to continue.

Then I went to the pub to meet a couple of chums and watch my team united play against city .... perfect end to a perfect day.                 

abdul

Sorry to hear bad day story although it ended somehow it just happened you know!

Offline herbie007

Hi Fred

Sorry to hear you had such a crap punt.

She sounds like a fucking nightmare and a thieving cunt, well done for keeping cool and thanks for the warning.

Online hendrix

Damn. Sorry to hear all that Fred. :(...apart from the Man U bit :)

Stealthshagger

Sorry to hear you had a bad one. On a lighter note, it was never going to be a good day for a united fan. Especially with the long commute all the united fans have back to London.

jimbobwood

Damn. Sorry to hear all that Fred. :(...apart from the Man U bit :)

Same here, sorry about the bad punts - no sympathy for Man Utd. You've had 20 years of good fortune - now it's time to feel like every other football supporter. There are more bad times than good times in football. Very similar to punting! ;)

fredpunter

Thank you all for your sympathy, I think. As i come from manchester non-mancunians have been telling me all my life that surely I should support city! I'm beginning to think they were right.

Offline punk

Thank you all for your sympathy, I think. As i come from manchester non-mancunians have been telling me all my life that surely I should support city! I'm beginning to think they were right.

what a nightmare.

James999

4. David Moyes is doing a crap job of managing united.

If you mean Manchester United, didn't they close down and then became Manchester City ?

grandmaster-ram-rod

there is two football teams in Manchester,

man city and man city reserves  :hi:

Offline punk

If you mean Manchester United, didn't they close down and then became Manchester City ?

only reason man city are getting any where is Arab money.

Ted Bear

I had a similar experience when I first started out - booked to see a WG in Heathrow 45min drive and no response once arrived. Call plan B who will not see me without AW FB.

Search AW proximity for local girl on short notice which was tedious and long winded on phone then once I had found one that I fancied with correct service drove another 30min only to arrive to find WG was the girl in pic renting a room from what seemed like a student flat as I had to wait for her to arrive.

Once in the flat, I pass 2-3 people in hallway then inside room she takes off her jacket to reveal a bump  :scare: either put on pounds or was pregnant I even placed my hand on her belly as I was convinced she was pregnant  :lol: and decided to walk and go back home to search on comp for a local punt.

At home to a search find a Polish WG in East London 15 drive for 10pm punt. Once in flat I am led to bedroom by another girl, leaves and comes back and says WG is busy would like to see me (not my taste if I recall) then she says another WG available - in walks a black chubby girl  :dash: So I say am leaving then they say wait they will check if original WG was available... Few secs the WG I booked walks in and smiled explained the other WGs had not been busy as place is run by madam so tried to pass them off and not her doing.

Service was pleasant with WG 2pops in 30min with cim and a accidental facial due to being Randy all day long to release :D sex was full on - so much so... condom broke :scare: that dampen the mood for both but luckily all clear.

Offline punk

I had a similar experience when I first started out - booked to see a WG in Heathrow 45min drive and no response once arrived. Call plan B who will not see me without AW FB.

Search AW proximity for local girl on short notice which was tedious and long winded on phone then once I had found one that I fancied with correct service drove another 30min only to arrive to find WG was the girl in pic renting a room from what seemed like a student flat as I had to wait for her to arrive.

Once in the flat, I pass 2-3 people in hallway then inside room she takes off her jacket to reveal a bump  :scare: either put on pounds or was pregnant I even placed my hand on her belly as I was convinced she was pregnant  :lol: and decided to walk and go back home to search on comp for a local punt.

At home to a search find a Polish WG in East London 15 drive for 10pm punt. Once in flat I am led to bedroom by another girl, leaves and comes back and says WG is busy would like to see me (not my taste if I recall) then she says another WG available - in walks a black chubby girl  :dash: So I say am leaving then they say wait they will check if original WG was available... Few secs the WG I booked walks in and smiled explained the other WGs had not been busy as place is run by madam so tried to pass them off and not her doing.

Service was pleasant with WG 2pops in 30min with cim and a accidental facial due to being Randy all day long to release :D sex was full on - so much so... condom broke :scare: that dampen the mood for both but luckily all clear.

hope you dont mind me asking T Bear but are you talking about the polish group near leyton station?

Ted Bear

Punk - Nope, near Bow station, Violets Road. The WG AW profile disappeared a few days after my encounter. Have kept a eye out in case she resurfaced as she was a good punt and to squash any notion of pregnancy :lol:

Offline punk

Punk - Nope, near Bow station, Violets Road. The WG AW profile disappeared a few days after my encounter. Have kept a eye out in case she resurfaced as she was a good punt and to squash any notion of pregnancy :lol:

:yahoo: :lol:
ah i know that group,they had a nice blonde called kate or similar named, she moved to west london bath rd if i remember, cant find her profile now.

fredpunter

I see not by any means superb carla has reduced her price for an hour to 90 quid. I do so hope she has had to do that as a result of the feedback i left her, to think that the 60 quid she conned out of me will cost her much more in the longer term makes me feel a little better.