Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chyna-x - Glasgow (Tour)  (Read 1216 times)

12 review(s) for Chyna-xxx (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Grimer

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place a month ago. Her profile no longer exists / is taken down. Really liked the look of her from UKE pictures before that site got reincarnated so got in touch as I soon as I saw her active on AW.

Booked for half hour @ £80. Comms were alright. Had to call to book which was fine but her phone signal was bad so took a few attempts for both of us to hear and understand each other. Eventually was given postcode through text.

Location was a student accommodation near a university. Paid parking was available nearby. Gave her a text I had parked and was given buzzer number. Upon entering the building I encountered a problem. There was 0 signal inside the building and I was stopped by a security door so was unable to knock or call her. Made my way to the window in the hallway which mustered up a bit of signal to tell her I'm inside. She came outside to the hallway and lead me in.

Looks wise, quite tall and definitely a pretty girl. Age appears to be around mid 20s which seemed accurate, however, she's larger than what her pictures suggested at the time. More than size 10 in my opinion.

Paperwork out the way. Was offered a shower which I accepted. Into the dimly lit room, wee bit of chat and got her undressed along with some light kissing. Not DFK by any means. She's keen to kiss though. I moved on to suck on those tits. Good size, smooth skin and very soft. OW next. Good technique slow and deep while I groped that enormous arse.

At around this point, her friend let herself into the flat. Bit of pause but we carried on (I think it's a she, the sound of distinct heels strutting the floor).

Wanted to fuck her now so turned her over for doggy and was greeted by the lovely huge arse. Bed was creaking and getting so had to pillow up the bed frame against the wall. Moved onto mish next with light kissing, tit fondling, had her legs up, spread and crossed behind my back, all done with good enthusiasm which I eventually came in the bag. Was nearly time up so bit of chat, nice and friendly, got dressed and left at the half hour mark.

Pondered whether this would be positive or neutral. Lack of DFK, bigger than her advertised size (although would've been fine for me personally as she carries it well anyway with her height) and her pal being present in the flat knocks it down to neutral for me.