Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katryn Massage Cambridge?  (Read 2778 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

Anyone know anything about this one? 40ph but I have no clue who this is.

Link: External Link/Members Only
Phone: 07516128126

Offline nickname917

Hungarian, about 50, no extras. If you go for an hour, allow 2, she likes to chat, will make tea for you etc!

Offline JayEZ2K

That was very helpful, thank you!

Offline Jamie62

Agreed. Underwear on scenario. Seems very busy though. All nicely done but allow extra time for a chat and trying to extract yourself.
Does seem to have a massive rack  :dash:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 09:28:34 am by Jamie62 »

Offline JayEZ2K

So "no extras" as in non-sexual straight massage only?

And you have to wear your underwear for the massage?

Offline Jamie62

That's been my experience. Strip down to your underwear was the instruction. And nothing more.

Offline nickname917

Yeah a straight massage, she even tells you that she won't see you again if you ask.
I take my kit off though, but she uses a towel.

Offline Xtro

JayEZ2K   :hi:, I'm not having a go or anything mate, (we can all be a bit forgetful), but you asked about Katryn before (a couple of months ago), did you miss the answers? -https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231252.msg2682819#msg2682819

Offline JayEZ2K

JayEZ2K   :hi:, I'm not having a go or anything mate, (we can all be a bit forgetful), but you asked about Katryn before (a couple of months ago), did you miss the answers? -https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231252.msg2682819#msg2682819
Cheers Xtro. The reason this came up is that I messaged her months back, but did not receive a reply until just recently. So I had forgotten who she was, and I missed the reply on my recent search. I've renamed her on my phone contacts as "50 yo Hungarian straight massage only".

Even for a straight massage, doesn't sound like my cup of tea. Unless her massage was exceptional, I'd rather get an uncovered massage with a younger lady.

Offline Jamie62

In that case, probably the latter

Offline Jamie62

Offline Jamie62

Longer advert... Offers a shower after