Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anh li Edinburgh  (Read 7862 times)

2 review(s) for Sexy Anh Li (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

embrame

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Flat just of dalry road

Nice clean flat
Had to take shoes off at door maybe incase i did a runner
Mat on floor in front of fire as othergirl in another room
Quite small Asian lady with huge false breasts
Very good massage
Doesnt like breasts touched unless paying 150 for the hour
Was full hour of massge i had
One i came she continued massage for 15 mins more - very unusual !

Id go again and she seemed to friendly

will999

I remember seeing her year ago, oriental princess

External Link/Members Only

She is attractive has very well done fake boobs, but I found her patronising and unfriendly. If a wg says she won't let u touch her boobs what is the world coming to? If u like to be totally passive and get a massage but, as she did to me, tells u it is out of bounds to touch her anywhere below the navel, good luck to u. If u like being ordered around by ur punt, she would fit the bill, otherwise avoid.

Offline sammy222

I saw her a couple of times 2 years ago- friendly enough to me, good body, but service very average and restricted, and the second time i saw her i wondered why i'd bothered. so agree with will999 on this lady

Offline ComeAgain

Very mixed reviews!
I had the pleasure - after reading these posts - of meeting Anh Li. I was a bit anxious as her prices on her AW profile seemed a bit steep!
I paid £150 for an hour, which as it turned out was worth every penny. The massage was extraordinary, but her sloppy blow job was sensational. Everything about my visit rocked

Give her a go, before she leaves. I'll certainly be going back.

Offline JJM

Offline Graeme387

Saw her last year, thought she was ok but not worth a second visit.
Massage and thought of the fuck was better than the fuck itself.

Nice English lass though.

The Architect

Was on my hotlist but after reading this I don't think I'll bother. Might have done for £60 but certainly not for £80.

Thanks to all who commented. Where would we be without UKP.

Offline Graeme387

Architect,
Please remember reviews are subjective and as such you might find a provider to be amazing with one punter whilst awful with another. Just saying that she may well deserve to be on your hotlist, you really won't know till you try her. Just saying :)

The Architect

Architect,
Please remember reviews are subjective and as such you might find a provider to be amazing with one punter whilst awful with another. Just saying that she may well deserve to be on your hotlist, you really won't know till you try her. Just saying :)

Fair comment, I know a punt is a punt, but it comes down to price really; there are plenty other girls on my radar which my architect's algorithm has calculated as a better price/risk ratio  :hi:

If her half-hour cost was £60 not £80 she'd be back on the list. Simple as that.

Offline Happy99

30min appt only does b2b on your back and when your turn over to lie on back, she kneels at your feet for happy ending, so well out of reach in other words. Detected a slight underlying tetchiness to her personality and radio was on blaring throughout. She admitted her full service is limited ie no kissing, etc. so would not be interested in that and unlikely to return for massage despite cheapness.

Argento79

She sounds terrible for the price.  Comeagain, sammy22, will999....any danger you could post some reviews?  Getting sick fed up of folk weighing in with opinion on girls but haven't bothered to review them.  You're existence is here is pointless otherwise.  Not trying to be nasty but this behaviour is rife on this forum. 
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 08:11:49 pm by Argento79 »

Offline sammy222

So Argento you want me to post a review on someone I saw 2 years ago, very good.......
I 'll continue to have a pointless existence if that's ok, I offer feedback on many girls, you can ignore it or use it, up to you.

Argento79

63 posts 0 reviews.  Just pointing out it's more useful to have reviews up.

Offline ComeAgain

Argento...twat. I said all I needed to say in my posting above. It is up to the posters how they want to use this forum. I booked Anh Li on AW, and it is there that I left the relevant comments and a Field Reports.
I'll decide how I share my personal experiences.

Offline the fitter

She sounds terrible for the price.  Comeagain, sammy22, will999....any danger you could post some reviews?  Getting sick fed up of folk weighing in with opinion on girls but haven't bothered to review them.  You're existence is here is pointless otherwise.  Not trying to be nasty but this behaviour is rife on this forum.
Your right Arg, if these people were genuine punters they would want to give a review, instead of an opinion on other people's reviews. If they have been with WG's they would surely want to advise (in the spirit of the form) us of their experiences, maybe their hobby only extends as far as this sight.

Jimmy Choo

Argento...twat. I said all I needed to say in my posting above. It is up to the posters how they want to use this forum. I booked Anh Li on AW, and it is there that I left the relevant comments and a Field Reports.
I'll decide how I share my personal experiences.
Well no Field REPORT that I can see only the bland (or is that 'fluffy') "the most sensual experience in Edinburgh" guff. To know this you would have had have tried every other 'sensual experience in Edinburgh' which I doubt.
You call Argento a twat have a wee look in the mirror buddy

Offline ComeAgain

Yaaaaaawn.

How little you know!!

Jimmy Choo

Yaaaaaawn.

How little you know!!
Yaaaaaaaawn
Once again another assumption by you I know that
Do you never learn

Argento79

Fair enough comeagain.  Not sure the twat was necessary but if you don't want to leave reviews I'll respect your decision.