Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla Sweet Girl -Cheshunt, EN8  (Read 1910 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5454748) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline boomting_

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price:
15mins £40, 30mins £60, £100 for 1hour - I opted for a 30 minute session for £60.

Services: OWO, CG, RCG, 69, DOGGY,

Location: EN8 -Residential Street which was discreet with free parking available. Don't know which the closest tube station is.

The Girl: Carla, Romanian, Early 20s; Not as pretty and made up as in the pictures made her out to be. She was a little on the fuller side than i expected also, but by no means fat, probably a size 10. She had a great size ass with the perfect amount of cushioning and a decent pair of medium sized natural boobs which didnt hang too low or was too flat. The nipples also slightly larger than normal nipples. Her pussy was a lovely sight and perfect in proportions and very very neatly tucked away which i can only describe as a closed clam waiting to be opened.

The session: Started off with being let in the house, and lead up the stairs into the small double room. As we was  walking up the stair i got to get a good look at her ass jiggling as i followed behind. She was wearing a small pair of loose shorts and a bedtime tshirt. Into the room now and the room is a little on the small side. It contained a double bed but barely any room around the sides of the bed to manoeuvre. Cash paid and she leaves to stash the cash and i strip of fully for her return. She returns to see me already naked and in turn she strips off promptly. She plays a little music on her phone and we begin.

I start by kissing and sucking her boobs, my hands all over her body, grabbing her ass and rubbing her pussy, i go in to kiss and she doesn't mind light kissing. After a brief while of light kissing and touching,  i lay back onto the bed and ask for owo. She wipes me down with a wet wipe and gets to work laying beside me almost in a 69 position, with her legs spread so i could still access her pussy while shes sucking away. I rub her pussy and it a light licking, which she enjoys as shes a little sensitive giving off slight moans and body shivers to my enjoyment. Her oral technique was pretty standard with not much technique or depth but she does try which i cant fault at all. I decide i want owo standing with her on her knees so we position ourselves and she gets to work once more sucking away. I was enjoy this a lot and there was a good treacle of pre-cum being produced which she did not like one bit and kept stopping to wipe away which was a real mood killer. After a very brief owo standing up she says no more owo as her mouth is hurting so lets fuck... I agree as the constant wiping of my cock kept ruining the flow of this encounter.

I lay her on her back and give her pussy a good licking. No nasty smells and she was nice a moist already. Her pussy is very neat and tucked away perfectly, one of them pussies that you have to open up to reveal the lips and clit... lovely! She is responsive to my licking to mine and her enjoyment. I move into missionary with her legs over my shoulders and get smashing. She can take a pounding with no complaints and she makes all the right noises. i Get really into this but i don't feel like cuming just yet, i change to her ontop with her riding me while i'm grabbing her hips and thrusting her up and down onto me and shes really working away. She gets a little tired so i tell her to go RCG and tell her to lean forward so i can see her ass while she grinds up and down on me... lovely sight. Shes now exhausted and we both a little sweaty. We both laugh as she dismounts me panting taking deep breaths. I'm conscious that time is ticking and i do not feel like i'm any where near cuming. I tell her to get into doggy position and i know my time is near so i'm smashing, and smashing away, hard and fast but i'm still not near! She now looks at the clock and says i have about 5mins left which includes time to get changed and out. I tell her to finish me with a handjob.. she removes the condom and gets to work. Shes tugging and tugging and tugging... the sensation starts to build and i feel im getting near with literally 1minute to spare. I tell her to not stop as i'm nearly there... shes tugging away and complaining at the same time that my time is up... i tell her not to stop, i am 30seconds away from that happy ending.... after 20seconds of this 30second warning she stops just as i blow... but i wasnt fully there and my cum just dribbles out which was a big let down to me and a big disappointing ending to our session. I was not satisfied at all. I got dressed, used the loo and rushed out. In search for another punt to finish me off properly as i was still feeling frustrated with the finish to this one...

Pros:
owo included, reasonable priced, free parking, discreet area

Cons: clock watcher, very small room, no cim,

Overall a decent enough punt for the price and the services included. Would i return? Not in a hurry and probably as a plan B. 7/10
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 08:01:41 pm by boomting_ »

Offline Bornslippy

Same location as Sophia hot? Certainly same mood killing traits... constant wet wipes and below average bj with complete hate of anything slightly spunky.

Offline boomting_

Same location as Sophia hot? Certainly same mood killing traits... constant wet wipes and below average bj with complete hate of anything slightly spunky.

I really don't know of this Sophia Hot and where she works from as I have never punted with her... Its a possibility i guess.

Constant wet wipes is definitely one of the top mood killers during a punt especially with a vanilla BJ as it was.

Can i ask any members on the forum to upload pictures to my reviews as I don't fully know how to upload them on here. Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 09:15:00 pm by boomting_ »

Offline Fully Sated

...Not as pretty and made up as in the pictures made her out to be. She was a little on the fuller side than i expected also, but by no means fat, probably a size 10.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

...rushed out. In search for another punt to finish me off properly as i was still feeling frustrated with the finish to this one...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=268320.0
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 01:05:30 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline Muff licker

This reads like a neutral to me at best

Offline Fully Sated

Inclined to agree. considering when you left OP, you were not fully sated. See what I did there?! Don't worry, I am leaving...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 04:24:23 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline bedhedred

Inclined to agree. considering when you left OP, you were not fully sated. See what I did there?! Don't worry, I am leaving...

:lol:

Online pepsicolaboy

Been this working house and seen the other 2 that where/are here (sorry gents not yet done reviews but not much to add) one blone and one brunette.

Well presented place and SP, certainly not GFE at all and slightly above the usual Pump & Dump Romanians elsewhere.

:hi:

Offline boomting_

I was supposed to put this as a Neutral. Nothing seems to being going right for me  :dash: Admin please amend this please. Thanks

Offline Fully Sated

I was supposed to put this as a Neutral. Nothing seems to being going right for me  :dash: Admin please amend this please. Thanks

I have changed it for you, hope your day gets better!

Offline boomting_