Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yankee_Betty Royal Oak  (Read 1803 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5172805) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline expeller

Having been let down by Erotic Emms -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - and Kitty External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - plus Nicole - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only I thought I might as well see if Betty -www.adultwork.com/5172805 or External Link/Members Only - was available.  I had been in contact with her before but her unreliability had kiboshed proposed meetings. This time she was quick to answer my text messages and said would be available for a half hour at 3.30. Just before 3.30 I receive a message to ask if I can postpone for 10 minutes. It is a bore, however there is a library close by and so I continue reading Private Eye there. Then another message asking if it would be ok to message me when she is free as she is still finishing off a photo session. At near 4.00 I send a message to say I am on my way home. She immediately 'phones to say she is ready and something about her previous messages having gone astray. Having made the journey I agree to pop in: Mistake 1 She seems very flustered when I do arrive. Then mistake 2 I hand over her fee. I should have quizzed her on her 'enjoys'. We sit in her living room, she then puts a folding screen screen across the doorway. She then wants to have some music running. Boy! She really likes to prattle away. I should have paid more attention to her AW profile where she says "I like to get to know my guests".  I explain that I like to take the lead and ask her if this is ok. She says that would be fine. It is not. I ask her to lift her skirt, she does this grudgingly and is unwilling to remove her knickers and says we should go into her bedroom as the photographer is in the other bedroom completing work on the photos. I tell her that things do not seem to be progressing  well and that I think I will throw in the towel  She very insistent that things will get better. Once in her bedroom she disrobes. She has a fine body except for where the effect of gravity on her tits is very evident. I ask her to lie on the bed and I suggest cunnilingus,  she seems keen. Before starting I ask if fingering will be ok. She sits up and says the idea of fingers in her is not something she remotely likes. I ask why it is listed on her 'enjoys' and she says that she thought 'fingering' just meant caressing her pubes. Who knows what other things would be off limits? I told her I had had enough. She became over emotional and started to cry. I said I was sorry and should have read her profile more fully.

So be warned: this is one who wants the Romantic Boy Friend Experience.

She sends me an AW message regretting the whole cock up and apologising for not offering to return any of my fee as she is fairly skint at present. Not surprising if my encounter was a typical one.

Why not Negative? Well her place is nice, if slightly fading. She has a fine face, even if caked in makeup, super legs and she looks great with her clothes on. Others may find her nervousness endearing: not me.

A punting day not to remember, though one to learn from.

3 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline tessex7544

Sorry you had a really bad experience there sounds a complete negative one too me. Having punted her your review is totally spot on to her character and especially the romantic boyfriend bit -  having punted her myself this is my personal fluffy folly at times.

Offline Fully Sated

« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 08:55:26 am by Fully Sated »

Offline expeller

In a message to her asking why she had not revised her enjoys and removed some of her photos that suggest BDSM. She said she had more important things to do, such as being a mother. That is her priority and not a bad one, so punters should be aware that they come fairly low down on her priorities.

Offline Jerk Chicken

In a message to her asking why she had not revised her enjoys and removed some of her photos that suggest BDSM. She said she had more important things to do, such as being a mother. That is her priority and not a bad one, so punters should be aware that they come fairly low down on her priorities.

Ouch!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Jerk Chicken

Sorry to hear of your take of misery @expellair

I had planned to rebook this one to try and see if I could grab some anal but recent updates are giving me second thoughts.

In truth I don't think 30 min bookings work for this SP. She likes to take things slow. As per my review she knocked me back when I went in for some FK and wanted to talk more :dash:

She also thought I was a bit dominant when to me I went quite easy on her. I think she is truly confused as to what she wants to provide/where she is at  as in "I am selling my pussy but I don't want it to feel that way" hence the long building up before you fuck her!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline OutForJustice80

Wow. I’ve been tempted by this one so thanks for taking the bullet. Sorry you had a shit one.

Also out of interest, how do Erotic Emms let you down as I’m currently trying to find time for a repeat session with her and I don’t want to get fucked about if she’s started being temperamental. She was really good comms wise last time.

Offline mace-window

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like she has a chip on her shoulders if you ask me. I wanted to see her as well but after reading the review, I may put her out of my hotlist.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 02:28:48 pm by mace-window »

Offline expeller

Wow. I’ve been tempted by this one so thanks for taking the bullet. Sorry you had a shit one.

Also out of interest, how do Erotic Emms let you down as I’m currently trying to find time for a repeat session with her and I don’t want to get fucked about if she’s started being temperamental. She was really good comms wise last time.

Yes she did let me down. All had been arranged via AW messages and text messages for a half hour meeting at 10.00am. She sent me a message at 8.00am asking me to confirm, which I immediately did. Then at 9.00am I get a text message saying sorry she has doubled booked. I can only assume she had the offer of an hour, or could not be arsed to do the role play we had agreed. A pity I was looking forward to her as she seems so much the sort of WG I like.

Offline OutForJustice80

Yes she did let me down. All had been arranged via AW messages and text messages for a half hour meeting at 10.00am. She sent me a message at 8.00am asking me to confirm, which I immediately did. Then at 9.00am I get a text message saying sorry she has doubled booked. I can only assume she had the offer of an hour, or could not be arsed to do the role play we had agreed. A pity I was looking forward to her as she seems so much the sort of WG I like.
Ah, sorry, I remember you posted on my review of her. I thought this was the second one of these in a week.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Seriously deranged!

Hidden Image/Members Only

A rather odd way to remind clients that payment in advance would be appreciated. Way too much of a random factor in there for me.