Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexi.Sami (Glasgow )  (Read 2452 times)

20 review(s) for Sexy.Sami x (11 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ecosse1984

External Link/Members Only

Woke with the horn and spied Sami as a featured profile, with her display pic looking pretty good.  Fired off a txt and got a reply with a meet for lunchtime. 30min booking, £60

Gave a call when i arrived at the postcode to be given number and buzzer.
Modern Flat at St Georges Cross.  Easy enough parking around, mainly metered tho unless you bag a sneaky residents round the back. 2nd or 3rd floor from memory - stairs, no lift available.   I should note at this time on the way up, i could hear the drone of loud music on the go, which got louder as i got to the flat.

Entered the black hole of her flat - didnt have any hall lights as she was apparently decorating. But by looks of things was doing everywhere the darkest colours anyway  :crazy:

Into the bedroom, tunes absolutely blaring. Passed her the dosh and she nicked out for 2mins.  Comes back and takes swig of a wine glass then proceeds to basically claw and maul me.  I got OWO with some teeth action, the head near ripped off my boaby with her wanking.  I ended up stopping her to get on with fucking her as none of it was enjoyable.
She fired a rubber on, then dropped on her back telling me to fuck her like that as she was " a fucking lazy korva"  Started going at it and she was sticking her nails into my back while constantly talking utter nonsense and dropping the word korva constantly - believe its shit or similar in polish?

Anyway, bent her over and banged her quick in doggy to basically get it over with.  Filled the bag, quick wipe and got quickly dressed.  She then wanted to show me round her flat and ask for my opinion on what she had done to it :thumbsup:

This meets actually made me think about jacking punting in.  She didnt look like the limited pics, acted like an idiot, clearly under the influence and didnt really give a toss imo.  Actually left disappointed in myself lol

« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 09:49:06 pm by ecosse1984 »

Offline 2 pair

Maybe I caught her, at a better day by the sounds of it.
After reading this, I doubt I'll go back.
She sounds to temperamental.
Banned reason: Previously banned undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Clattypats

Don't get this either... If I do a review it would be based on my experience, not someone else's, that I suddenly change my mind(straight away) ... Strange...  :rolleyes:

Offline cw71

Offline actrooper

Don't get this either... If I do a review it would be based on my experience, not someone else's, that I suddenly change my mind(straight away) ... Strange...  :rolleyes:
You are a fucking dick though... Man of the hill you think... Tool.
Banned reason: Abusive
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline jedi master

At least clatty's contributed to this forum and what have you contributed with your zero reviews.

JM

Offline 2 pair

You are a fucking dick though... Man of the hill you think... Tool.
You've been on here for 3 years, contributed nothing and no review.
Have to admit, I don't always see eye to eye with some of his opinions.
It is more respected, because he contributes to the forum, unlike yourself.
Banned reason: Previously banned undesirable.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Kurva means bitch or slut in Polish..

So Toe Kurva Kombinuesh?

Offline Matrix

Kurva means bitch or slut in Polish..

So Toe Kurva Kombinuesh?

Can also mean "whore" and is interchangeable with their version of "fuck" which is Kurvo, I believe. 

Offline S.X. MacHine

Some cunning linguists in this thread.

Offline myothernameis

Comes back and takes swig of a wine glass then proceeds to basically claw and maul me.  I got OWO with some teeth action, the head near ripped off my boaby with her wanking.

She then wanted to show me round her flat and ask for my opinion on what she had done to it :thumbsup:

Actually left disappointed in myself lol

If you have read the reviews, you would know sami, kind of likes to play it rough

Sami is very talkative, and she likes to know your opinion, soif she showing round her flat, why not say, look at that table, bend her over and fuck her  :D :D on impulse

I'm aware Sami does like a drink, and not myself, but know of other guys, who have encountered her, intoxicated, and spent a around 3 hours, and all that was required, was for the guy to buy some vodka

Offline 1980Tam

If you have read the reviews, you would know sami, kind of likes to play it rough

Sami is very talkative, and she likes to know your opinion, soif she showing round her flat, why not say, look at that table, bend her over and fuck her  :D :D on impulse

I'm aware Sami does like a drink, and not myself, but know of other guys, who have encountered her, intoxicated, and spent a around 3 hours, and all that was required, was for the guy to buy some vodka

Stretch it out to a few black cans you might be there all night .

Offline audirs4

Stretch it out to a few black cans you might be there all night .

:wackogirl:
Banned reason: Thief