Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oana Sweet  (Read 4203 times)

12 review(s) for oana-sweet (8 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline scooby73

Saw her a while ago but forgot to post a review.
External Link/Members Only

I took the plunge and had a late night visit.
My sat nav took me down the street next to where she lives, (on the main road), so i had to send a couple of texts to find out exactly where she was.
In the end i parked out, what turned out to be about a 1 minute walk away, but had to do the walk of shame on the high street trying to find it.
Very nice, very friendly and polite girl.
Small and slim, a tiny frame but those tits are amazing!
It's just a shame that she comes out with this "ticklish" sh1t! Now quite sure what that is all about. I only gently brushed them and she moved away a couple of times and in the end said the "ticklish" line.
Paid £60 for half hour and popped twice.
I asked if fingers were allowed and she said "oh, i play with you so you play with me". She then got out a CONDOM and some lube and put it on my FINGER!
Never had this happen before but i made the most of it and it actually felt quite sensual inside her tight pussy!
All in all not bad for £60. Not a bad face, nice petite tight body and amazing tits.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smiths

Saw her a while ago but forgot to post a review.
External Link/Members Only

I took the plunge and had a late night visit.
My sat nav took me down the street next to where she lives, (on the main road), so i had to send a couple of texts to find out exactly where she was.
In the end i parked out, what turned out to be about a 1 minute walk away, but had to do the walk of shame on the high street trying to find it.
Very nice, very friendly and polite girl.
Small and slim, a tiny frame but those tits are amazing!
It's just a shame that she comes out with this "ticklish" sh1t! Now quite sure what that is all about. I only gently brushed them and she moved away a couple of times and in the end said the "ticklish" line.
Paid £60 for half hour and popped twice.
I asked if fingers were allowed and she said "oh, i play with you so you play with me". She then got out a CONDOM and some lube and put it on my FINGER!
Never had this happen before but i made the most of it and it actually felt quite sensual inside her tight pussy!
All in all not bad for £60. Not a bad face, nice petite tight body and amazing tits.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I quite like the look of her but the no OWO makes her a no for me. ;)

Offline akauya

Glad you had a good punt Scooby and thanks for the review.

Oana really does have great tits but she is one of those prossies who is never consistent with her service. With me there was not ticklish business so I played with her tits to my heart's content but she refused a second pop in my half hour. And she was clock watching me so that really pissed me off. Others have reported she kissed them and others that she didn't. All in all my advice is, to those tits lovers, go see her but don't expect too much and you might be lucky and find her in a good mood. Despite her gorgeous tits I will certainly not go back.

But she does have great tits :D

Offline hendrix

Did anybody mention her tits yet? :D

Offline scooby73

Not sure but they ARE amazing  :D

Offline Henry Hoover

Was thinking a definite yes I'd be up for a meet but then noticed she's Romanian.
 :bomb:

Offline scooby73

Those tits alone are worth the trip.
body is amazing too.
It was just kind of spoilt by the "stop its ticklish" comments when i tried to touch them :(

london

she used to work in Golder Green a year ago . I can't remember her profile name , with no face picture , like many other prostitutions starting with no face picture and then no more privacy

I remember she has mix up review in UKP about no allowed to touch her tits and no kissing at all .

doobes

Saw Oana in the summer and definitely the worst punt I've had so far this year. No real play and unlike the OP, strictly cum once in half an hour rule when I saw her.

If you have to see a girl at this location, see Alina-sweet or Lara_Sexy. Alina is mechanical and a little disinterested but has the more complete service. Lara is as the name suggests, quite sexy and outgoing but has a more limited service and might mess you about during delivery of said service.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only