Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Healthcare, Wentworth Street, EC2M  (Read 1357 times)

Offline daypunter111

In London last Thursday afternoon.

No pre-booking, turned up late afternoon, no issues.

£30 for 30 min.

Attractive, mid 30s maybe, long dark hair, seemed mixed race, maybe but unsure as it was pretty dark. Didnt catch her name.

10 mins in max she asks if I want extras. I asked whats on offer and she quotes £100 for B2B. I offer £50 saying if I pay £100 I want a BJ.

She agrees and strips naked. I'd say she's around 34B, smallish but firm tits with nice bullet nipples, probably size 12.

I turn over and she climbs on for B2B. After a few minutes of this, straight into nice slow OWO. No DT or gagging, just a nice slow BJ with some ball licking.

Kept switching from OWO to body slides then back to licking and sucking until the inevitable. She can tell its coming and takes her mouth off at the last minute.

No CIM but I wasn't expecting that tbh.

Cleaned me up and finished with a nice head massage. In total I was there for just under 40 mins.

Would I return? Yes, I enjoyed it very much. Went in expecting HE so very happy to get B2B and OWO done well.

Offline LLPunting

130 for a 20min blowjob   :dash:   :thumbsdown:

Please don't bother trying other parlours just keep going there.   :dash:   :wacko:

Offline scutty brown

No wonder that prices keep going up with suckers paying through the nose like this