Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: @DELUXE TANYA@ (Liverpool)  (Read 8254 times)

90 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (80 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Mr long sausage

30 minutes for £60

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady about a month ago (maybe a little longer). I didn't review her because when I got around to doing it, her AW profile has unavailable. But she back now so here's my review.

Cant recommend her enough.

Called her number. Usual EE girl stuff. Got to her place close to Kensington and walked into see a very beautiful woman. Her profile says shes 38... She looks amazing if thats her real age. If she said she was in her late 20's I would believe her. Her face betrays her age a little but she tarts herself up well. Great body. Normal small tits, but slender and toned all over. She does have stretch marks on her hips but only very slightly and can be easily missed if your focusing on her toned stomach, arse and legs.

Not much English, but happy to get down to business and please her client. OWO for as long as I wanted. Then we 69'd. Completly waxed and bleached bum hole, She has a fucking beautiful ring. I rimmed her for most of the meet. she leaned back a couple of time and completely sat on my face which was fun. Then she got on top and finished. Not very good technique but I was so into it at this point I just nutted after a couple of minutes.

She looks like she works out and takes care of her body. There are picture of her on here if you look.

Shes a real hidden gem in Liverpool. Great girl and at the right price too.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Hungarian Lover

How the hell have I missed this one. Hungarian,Liverpool,L6, good reviews and at a reasonable price, might well try and see her in a weeks time if she's still around. Thanks for the review.

Offline Al R

Profile says not working & not logged in since 16th November. Every time I look at her profile she’s away!  :dash:

Offline Twotall

What are her tits like? Previous reviews describe them as deflated. Spaniel ears are a bit of a put-off.

Otherwise she’s very tempting as a change from the massage shops. 

Offline Gordon Bennett

She seems to randomly pop up for a week or two then randomly disappears for anything from a week to a month. She never publishes any itinerary or dates so it's kind of pot luck when she'll be working. She does only seem to be doing Liverpool - she don't appear to be  working anywhere else over last several months. Maybe she's gone home for Xmas and won't be back til new year?  I've been tempted, £80 an hour and she seems keen/willing - poor English is a big negative for me personally though. Think I mentioned in a previous thread I've spotted her out and about in "normal civvie look" and she looked mid-40s but still very fit and attractive looking.

Offline magnumchris

When she was in London she said that punters were weird during the Xmas period so she always tried to avoid working in December. She may be back next year if you are lucky.
(her tits were saggy in London but a recent review says she has had good implants)

Offline Gordon Bennett

Noticed she's popped back up on AW but in Wembley. Wonder if she's broken her cycle of predominantly working Liverpool during 2019?

Offline Mr long sausage

i enjoyed myself with her. Im sure you will too.

Thanks for posting the private pics, respect!

Offline Thelatitude0

Offline Al R

She’d moved back down London way before the lockdown

Offline The_Don

Offline maximusgenitalus

A W/G to avoid, IMO.

Besides the obvious COVID 19, why else is she one to avoid in your opinion?

Offline Mr long sausage

A W/G to avoid, IMO.

I can only go by my own experience with this one, plus no negative feedback on here.

Offline smiths

I can only go by my own experience with this one, plus no negative feedback on here.

There are 3 negative reviews in fact including 1 off me and 1 off The Don hence his post I assume from when she was called Tanya Babe, its just they don't get linked in now automatically as she has changed her A/W profile since the reviews were done. I actually did a positive review as well as she was good and saw her a number of times, but got fucked about later on though that may of been the maid/pimps fault. If you read Tantramans review he has added her old profile in so the reviews can be seen.

She was great VFM for me years ago until I got fucked over.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 02:18:00 am by smiths »

Offline The_Don

She been around for a number of years under different profiles and as Smiths has stated, she messed punters around in that time.

Link:
External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

formerly Lexy Sweety and TANYA BABE for indexing and linking to older reviews …

Offline Hour_man

She may have messed a few people about but statistically she has 27 Positives 7 Neutrals and 3 Negatives across all profiles.

Not the best but definitely not the worst...still keeping her on the HL until further notice

Offline smiths

She may have messed a few people about but statistically she has 27 Positives 7 Neutrals and 3 Negatives across all profiles.

Not the best but definitely not the worst...still keeping her on the HL until further notice

That's not that good a review record on here in my view, 37 reviews and that's IF there aren't any others under another name and A/W profile as she has had a number. And 10 where the punter didn't give a positive, however those negs were a long time ago, in more recent times her review record is better.

In my case I think it was the terrible maid/pimp who wasted my time and Tanya herself may of been unaware, that didn't help me at the time obviously. If she appeared in an area good for me post-virus I might even give her another go after reading some of her more recent reviews on here, she has parked her profile in Brent at the moment which is in my punting area. Also I know from quite recent experience that a WG who fucked me over before can later offer me a great service, in that case it was also the WGs bad comms.

Offline Mr long sausage

well I would definitely see her again.

Offline T13

Maybe her service was a bit dodgy and she’s revigerated herself because of bad reviews etc. Hence new name.
🤷‍♂️