Author Topic: Morgan Allure Newcastle  (Read 3526 times)

Offline bigkstyle

Wanted to see Morgan for a very long time and finally got to recently. 30 minutes for £60
External Link/Members Only

Comms were good. Managed to get her on the same day in the afternoon. Very quickly sorted with allure as usual.

Venue was an apartment building in the city centre. Easy to find and get to.

Morgan is a beautiful girl and her photos are very accurate. First impressions were very good.

The meeting started with her getting me a drink the quickly we started kissing and got undressed. More light kissing on the bed becoming gradually more passionate. Sloppy but very enjoyable OWO and then on with the rubber. She climbed on top and rode me which I really enjoyed and almost blew my load. More kissing and groping before I went behind her and it wasnt long before I filled the bag. We had about 10 minutes of chatting. She has a very good sense of humour.

Overall a very enjoyable punt. She has a very good personality and is very easy to talk to. Also great in the sack. I'd definitely see her again.

Offline FLYING BLUE

An amazing lady. :rose:
I remember her from Notorious girls way back when....

Managed to see her several times in Greater Manchester & was never disappointed.

Didn't realize she was still around

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review BKS.    :drinks:   Glad to hear you had fun.   :thumbsup:

She's been on my radar for a while but our diaries have never seemed to tally.   :dash:   :dash:   :dash:

I was told she was rather good by another lady from Allure.  ;)

I didn't realize that she was an Ex NG girl.  :scare:  :sarcastic:  Cheers for that Info FB.   :drinks:  I'll have to try harded to see her.  :yahoo:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Davey677

Thanks for the review pal, do you know if cim was on offer?

Offline MME

Great review there, what do you reckon about Anal? Swallow?

Offline The Outsider

Thanks for the review.  I think I saw her once at NG and then again once at Diamonds.  Glad to hear she's still on form. 

Her photos are ancient, are they still accurate?

Offline bigkstyle

Thanks for the review pal, do you know if cim was on offer?

I didn't ask sorry. I usually ask what's not allowed and the only thing she said was anal so maybe CIM is fine

Offline Knight Templar

An amazing lady. :rose:
I remember her from Notorious girls way back when....

Managed to see her several times in Greater Manchester & was never disappointed.

Didn't realize she was still around

What was she called at NG ?

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40


Offline johno36


Offline lycius

Fabulous! But she's changed the colour of her eyes.

I have too mind. Mine are now red.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
External Link/Members Only

She was a real cutey back then, also did Anal

I'm fairly sure that's not the same Morgan   :unknown:

Offline tynetunnel

External Link/Members Only

She was a real cutey back then, also did Anal

I’d be booking her right now if I could!

Offline Sar-Major


I'm fairly sure that's not the same Morgan   :unknown:

Well I for one, can't answer the question.  :unknown:

However, I'm sure June or Alli will possibly be able to "Clarify" the situation.  :thumbsup:

Seeing as they both also worked for NG and Morgans on Allures website, there could be an answer somewhere.  :drinks:   ;)

Even if there isn't an answer, I'd still love to "Jump her Bones" when our diary's match..............  :thumbsup:   :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

I’d be booking her right now if I could!

Bloody Perv...................  :P      :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Knight Templar

Oh wow , I never got the chance of seeing her when she was at NG , even if it’s not her she looks very very fit

Offline toon972

Tried to book her a few times at diamonds but was always fully booked, never got round to seeing her.

Offline FLYING BLUE


I'm fairly sure that's not the same Morgan   :unknown:

It most definitely is  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 04:24:29 pm by FLYING BLUE »


Offline BustaN

What was she called at NG ?

Hailey.

She was there the last 4-5month, along with her mate Nadine.

Offline Knight Templar

I’d be booking her right now if I could!

Just clicked on the link and looked at all the stars of NG at that time, I wish all of them were back on the scene right now, Julia to mention just one . Happy days

Offline FLYING BLUE

Hailey.

She was there the last 4-5month, along with her mate Nadine.

She changed her name to Hailey when her and Nadine worked at NG (now La Maison) in Bury. She was Morgan at NG in Newcastle & the pictures above are her.
FB

Offline Sar-Major

Just clicked on the link and looked at all the stars of NG at that time, I wish all of them were back on the scene right now, Julia to mention just one . Happy days

You and me both mate.  :thumbsup:  Now they were seriously "Great Days".  :yahoo:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline johnr1

looking back on the NG site

wow that was a blast from the past, some great girls and a great time in the punting world back then, 13 years ago, Oh I wish those days were back
its not the same at all now and never will be again i am afraid  :(

Offline Sar-Major

looking back on the NG site

wow that was a blast from the past, some great girls and a great time in the punting world back then, 13 years ago, Oh I wish those days were back
its not the same at all now and never will be again i am afraid  :(

Very true John. When you get a good look around there's more friggin "Foreign Lasses" than Brit's working these days.   :angry:

Sign of the times, there again they don't call the UK, "Treasure Island" for NOWT.............  :scare:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac