External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only1 hr £100 FS
Bit of a conundrum scoring this one, especially as there was a dose of B&S - but the switch was an improvement.
I spotted the "Jane" profile and thought I'd investigate who this new Thai girl was. Comms by text, quick and accurate location given. East end of New Hall Lane in one of the side streets.
I knocked the door, it opened with Lilly behind it. I'd previously thought she was a tranny, but clearly not. About 5'2", size 6 says she's aged 28 but I suggest you add ten. Unusually she looks better in real life than the photos show: the photoprocessing has removed much of the detail from the portrait.
She was wearing a tiny black minidress which left nothing to the imagination - she walked upstairs before me allowing quite an eyeful.
Into the fully furnished bedroom, she asked (by mime) for £50 for 1hr massage, another £20 for HE. I asked about FS, she smiled and held up both hands. So £100 (note FS is not listed on either profile).
Money paid and stached, she stripped and gave me a soft massage for 20 minutes, mainly soft taps and squeezes. After 20 mins she told me to roll over, I grabbed her and gave her tits and clit close oral attention. After another 20 minutes of tongue action she was screaming "I love you" and twisting my ears. I took that as the cue to skewer her in missionary and a happy result was achieved by all.
Amazing how often you find Thai girls are missing out on the RO experience.
Pussy was nice and tight - hard to get two fingers in.
Tried asking how long she'd been in the country, how long she'd been in Preston, and how long she was staying: the answer to all was "2 weeks" so make of that what you will.
On the way out I met "Jane" and was glad for the B&S, she's about size 16 and not my cup of tea at all.
It would seem Jane is acting as the madame and girls are being rotated, which leaves a big question unanswered