External Link/Members OnlyI recently visited the South Manchester branch of KSG which is a very clean and has a rear entrance which is not overlooked.
I chose Reena who is an attractive Indian young lady with natural 34E boobs. She was dressed in a sexy red underwear set with black stockings. On arrival, she gave me a welcoming hug and kiss followed by a firm squeeze between my legs.
In the room, she was very chatty and after a short massage on my legs and bottom, she started to reach under, then suggested I turn over when she gave a nice OW followed by 69 and sex in a number of positions. She was shaved and very clean.
The meeting was not rushed and we had a nice chat before it was time to leave.
I would certainly return, hopefully for longer next time.
Looks 10/10
Service 10/10
Place 10/10
Price £50 for 30 minutes.