Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Demi Delight (aka Vogue) - Leeds - SCAM - she ran with the cash after 15 mins  (Read 5759 times)

8 review(s) for tiffanyamore (1 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline legendgent

Miss Demi Delight / Miss Delight / Vogue (Vogue Agency) - Leeds

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This is my first review. I'm fairly new to all this, and haven't felt compelled to write a review as yet, but this experience was horrendous and feel the need to warn others from this woman who is clearly just in it for the money and basically left after 15 mins of nastiness with the £170. She is truly horrible in every way.

The booking
A late night desperate booking. I noticed Demi was available on AW so called her and booked an outcall to mine in Leeds. It was £170, which was a bit steep, but I was horny and there was little availablility. I really wish I hadn't.

Physical
 My initial reaction was disappointment. Demi looks older than 33, I'd say 40-45 and funny looking. She might look more attractive if she smiled, but she had a 'face-on' the minute she arrived. It looks like she's had some facial surgery, but it looks very false and cheap. I should've looked more closely at her profile pictures prior to booking. Alcohol, meh.

Personality
Demi is a horrible person. Not one ounce of compassion, consideration or care for anyone else. She's rude, argumentative and obnoxious. I can't think of anything positive to say here. Just a vile person.

Meeting
 As soon as I opened the door, my heart sank. Not what i was expecting, but I was committed now. She didn't smile once, and from the minute she arrived, she gave the distinct impression that she didn't want to be there. I was my usual cheery, chatty self and offered her a drink. She declined (she wouldn't be there long enough for a drink!). I handed over £170 for an hour, then things got weird. She asked me a couple of things about my preferences, to which I answered nothing too extreme, GFE type thing. She laughed, and said that she only does domination and she'd told me that on the phone?!?!?!! She most certainly didn't tell me that, and her profile clearly states that she does everything from "GFE to the wild PSE". I was really confused at this point and beginning to think I've been scammed. She said she would only give me a hand-job and/or covered oral. I wasn't even allowed to touch her in any way, no kissing, no nothing (despite all these things being advertised as 'likes' on her AW profile). When I tried to despute, she just got loud and aggressive and threatened to leave (with the £170). I calmed her down and tried to salvage some of my money. It's not at all what I wanted, and she was a nasty person, but at least an orgasm would help cover some of my losses.

We went upstairs and undressed. Her boobs are false, not in a nice way. Cheap boob job. But I wasn't allowed to touch her anywhere, so not too much of an issue! She started giving me hand relief, I closed my eyes and imagined she was attractive. She was unskilled and rough, with no imagination or care. Despite that, I was starting to get hard after a minute or so, but she started huffing and tutting?!?! And then said, "you're not enjoying it are you?". Meanwhile my cock was hard and full length by this point, which I pointed out to her. A suggestion I was kind of enjoying it. But she just got argumentative, and everything I did to try and calm things down just annoyed and angered her even more. Then she just said that I wasn't enjoying it, so she was going to leave. What???? I was gob-smacked. I asked about getting any money back and she said no. As she was getting louder and more aggressive, I didn't want to push it. I just wanted her out of my house. She left within 15 minutes of arriving with my £170 in her pocket. And I was left frustrated, annoyed and skint.

Would you return? Absolutely not, and I would strongly advise you to do your research before booking. There are other negative reviews on here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=142594.msg1574304#msg1574304

Offline Punterperson1971

Sorry about your bad experience mate but she’s got 5 bad feed backs on AW and already has 3  negatives on here,the feedbacks on AW one is an alleged she gave a punter an STD it is dated in 2015 but one to definitely avoid!! Looks like a time waster as well.

Here’s the STD one

Feedback
Only   Member Not Active   06/12/2015 00:43   Seeking Services
    She gave me an std haven't been with anyone for a few month so I know it's her. Keep away. Aside from std She was a bad punt. Keep your health I have warned you

Response:   THIS IS SAME GUY AS hardcok-09 I DONT NO THIS GUY HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM THIS IS UTTER LIES AS AND HE IS STALKING ME AS YOU CAN SEE HE HAS 2 FAKE PROFILES
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 07:42:48 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline stevedave

There is that much negative noise on here around this lass that I'd rather wank with a rusty cheese grater than book her.

OP you've been a member on here since March - perhaps you should have done your research before settling on this piss poor excuse for a hooker.

Offline Punterperson1971

There is that much negative noise on here around this lass that I'd rather wank with a rusty cheese grater than book her.

OP you've been a member on here since March - perhaps you should have done your research before settling on this piss poor excuse for a hooker.
Agreed that’s what this place is here for plus people will help.

Offline Snagbadjer

What a shame, mate. Nothing worse than losing some of your hard-earned.

If it's any consolation I'm sure she leads a tormented and miserable existence. Vile people like that always do.

Better luck with the next punt.

Offline TheMurloc

Sorry to learn of this awful experience I’m in Leeds today and was feeling up for a dirty lass but glad I’ve read this as it’s saved me the cash

Online sheffielder

What a shame, mate. Nothing worse than losing some of your hard-earned.

If it's any consolation I'm sure she leads a tormented and miserable existence. Vile people like that always do.

Better luck with the next punt.

As above.

Also in her pics you can see she has worked with Bambis creampie crew. So.e dodgey characters there..