Author Topic: Nana - Japanese Student - Preston - Bait and Switch  (Read 1258 times)

Offline NW_Guy

External Link/Members Only

Phone no on advert: 07737964141
07737 964141
+447737964141

VS Poster (latest ad/s if any): External Link/Members Only

(Thanks to Dashing)
 
Comms: Called mobile number on advert, no answer.  Texted and got a txt response within a few minutes.  Agreed time and appointment length.  Given postcode, then building name and eventually apartment no.

Location: South side of Preston Docklands in modern apartment

Price:  £60 for 30 mins

Services:  Light kissing to body, OW, RO, protected sex in various positions

The WG: Around mid thirties for a guess, slim (guess at a size 10), natural firm boobs (guess at a C cup), long (1cm plus) responsive nipples, unshaven pussy, jet black shoulder length hair, reasonably pretty – 6/10, two very striking and vivid tattoos – one over right boob, the other over her stomach, speaks no English, but uses an app on her smartphone to translate your speech into Japanese.   Nothing like the girl described by either Aaaronbussu https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=267826.0or Scutty Brown’s https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266148.0 reviews. 

The Punt: Rang doorbell as requested.  Door opened, with her hiding behind it.  She was dressed in tartan schoolgirl skirt, slutty white blouse and some black lacy underwear and ‘fuck me’ heels.   I was only an hour out of the shower so did not request one (nor was one offered).  Moved through to the bedroom which had the thickest blackout curtains I’ve ever seen along with whar seemed like a 5 watt lightbulb from a microwave illuminating the room and WG. Dealt with paperwork and I asked how long she’d been in Preston.  She clearly hadn’t a clue what I had asked and prompted me to repeat what i’d said into her smart phone, so she could hopefully translate it.  I dutifully obliged, but it seemed it was utterly useless as she read the phone and just smiled and nodded, not understanding a word I was saying.  Gets the appointment off to a bad start when you are unable to communicate your requirements or preferences.

I stripped off and lay on the bed.  She stood at the side of the bed and decided to do the same.  She positioned herself below my feet to give her access for oral, but placing all the fun stuff beyond my immediate reach.  She started with a half hearted ‘massage’ and some light kissing on the body.  Tried for FK, but was knocked back.  She provided a bit of hand stimulation and got the rubber on more or less straight away.  We had a little OW, but I felt I was missing out so repositioned her for some RO.
She was reasonably fresh and mildly responsive so had a good old explore with the tongue.  She was nicely moist, so attempted to slide a finger in – instantly knocked back again.  Went for some mish and she was wriggling her bum to move her position to limit penetration, which was frustrating.  Spun her over and went for some doggy.  Strangely, she was quite happy for some deep and hard penetration in that position.  By now I was pretty cheesed off – not the girl in ad, not the services described, not the performance that either Aaaronbussu or Scutty Brown’s reviews described, so just wanted to pump and dump and leave – should have walked at the outset.  Shot my load after about 20 mins and got very little further interaction from my WG, so dressed and left.
 
Summary:  Although not unpleasant, I felt cheated by the bait and switch.  The language barrier meant it was impossible to communicate, either positively or negatively.  The girl herself was ok, but not what was advertised or expected.  The services didn’t match up to previous reviews or advertised services.  She did a very half hearted attempt to deliver.

Visit Again: Thanks but no thanks.

NWG


Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 11:52:04 pm by NW_Guy »

Offline NW_Guy

Post Script – There’s a new ad that appeared about four hours after my appt.  Yet another girl.  It’s a bit like seaside boarding houses – Thursday is changeover day and unfortunately I copped for the landlady rather than the cute young Japanese girl.  It would be interesting to see if someone over the next week books an appointment and gets to see the girl in this version of the ad.

NWG

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 11:47:28 pm by NW_Guy »

Offline rizzy00

Went to have a look and was going to walk out as soon as I realised it was bait and switch.

Anyway the hostess showed me a chinese girl which was young slim and better looking. Spent my half hour with her instead.

The Japanese girl scutty and I must admit i saw her too and thought she was Japanese. Anyway turns out she’s the hostess and pimping out now.

Offline Jokerinpack

Went to have a look and was going to walk out as soon as I realised it was bait and switch.

Anyway the hostess showed me a chinese girl which was young slim and better looking. Spent my half hour with her instead.

The Japanese girl scutty and I must admit i saw her too and thought she was Japanese. Anyway turns out she’s the hostess and pimping out now.

Do you mean you told the hostess you’re walking and then she showed you the other girl? Or that you had it wrong and we’re always gonna be given the slim chinese girl? I’m thinking of going and wanna know what to expect.

Offline rizzy00

I was walking out, then she said wait and brought the Chinese girl out, I changed my mind when I saw her. A vanila service from this one but she was cute.

Offline NW_Guy

Went to have a look and was going to walk out as soon as I realised it was bait and switch.

Anyway the hostess showed me a chinese girl which was young slim and better looking. Spent my half hour with her instead.

The Japanese girl scutty and I must admit i saw her too and thought she was Japanese. Anyway turns out she’s the hostess and pimping out now.

So did the hostess have the two tattoos I mentioned?

NWG

Offline rizzy00

Hostess was clothed up. The chinese girl didnt have any tats

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Seems like a typical Chinese weekly switch joint. I doubt a Japanese girl has ever worked there.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 11:35:51 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline rizzy00

Yup, theres another one opposite the magistrates

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
So not the Yakuza that have arrived in Preston, just the Triads.